Wired has been shit for a while now, but the current front page was the last straw for me...

Wired has been shit for a while now, but the current front page was the last straw for me. Any decent alternatives out there with similar content categories?

Stop being a Redditor and understand that a news source can be valuable even if it doesn't consistently agree with your (fringe) political beliefs.

This honestly

"Fringe" =/= Majority

You might not want to support them through page views

they aren't even valuable though. i read that opinion piece, and it was literally retarded.

i have a lot of unrelated qualms. everything is pretty much a puff pieces, and gets there late. very few breakthrough articles. profiles are decent.

i read design milk, but it's not really tech related, and pretty much just feel good blog posts.

other than tech crunch, i just follow interesting people on twitter who tweet articles from a myriad of sources. morten lund usually reposts decent stuff.

What does the Internet have to do with Brexit? I thought it was about the ability to self govern instead of having policies dictated to you by representatives of completely different countries.

Lefties see everything in black and white. Either you're a massive commie-hippie like them, or you're a fascist isolationist who want to imprison your population and block any outside contact.

>spewing liberal propaganda
>valuable
It's about as valuable as you, that is to say not even remotely valuable and actually harmful to the planet. Kill yourself, you waste of oxygen.

>fringe
what are you smoking

i stopped reading wired in like, what.... 2003?

they stopped shilling the cyberpunk dream and starting bullshitting about 'big data' and boring things i don't care about

there's only so many ways to wire up a fucking neural feedback loop to control a robot arm, i mean my god the technology hasn't changed in over 20 years

Now you had you last straw???? Kill yourself

Found the inbred.

So tell me Wired, when are jihadists going to fax themselves into the UK? The Internet makes borders obsolete right?

to be fair the cyberpunk meme is pretty stale and the internet of things and "big data" are what will define the next 20 years

fuck wired though

Too bad people live in the real world, not the internet

why is Sup Forums constantly leaking

the piece on keith alexander was pretty interesting but that was a while ago

this comment is ironic as fuck since Sup Forums shitters scream "leftist" at anyone who questions their batshit crazy beliefs or their god emperor trump

Just use slashdot or hackernews you mong.

If you don't want to support media because it disagrees with you sometimes, you are literally the reason media corruption exists

Spoken like someone who sees everything in black and white.

What does the reddit boogeyman have to do with this?

>I thought it was about the ability to self govern instead of having policies dictated to you by representatives of completely different countries.
I'm sure the 80 year old pensioners who voted exit had this on their mind. Oh wait, no it was about Pakis.

Majority of old, poor, uneducated fucks. Fuck!

One survey of ~1000 people.
Representative of the whole of Brittan.
Wew
e
w

>I'm sure the 80 year old pensioners who voted exit had this on their mind.
Apparently they thought leaving the EU would take them back to 1973 when they were young.
Now the underaged, who didn't get to vote, will have to put up with the humiliation of grovelling to the EU to get back in.