Ubuntu

Does Sup Forums like Ubuntu? I've been using it for a while now and I think it's pretty nice. It's powerful, but has a bit of a user-friendly touch. As long as you aren't using Unity, I'd say it's a pretty great distro.

it spies on your search terms via amazon from what i heard.

I use Xubuntu with zero issues so kinda.

same shit

that's unity, it has an amazon plugin that was basically a botnet, they say it got removed but I don't care seeing as I hate Unity anyway.

Xubuntu is really nice. I used it on my old computer, it was quite snappy.

Its complete garbage

No it isn't.

I only use it for shit like Steam, Kodi, and some emulators. It's not bad, it's just boring. I prefer as a server not a desktop. If you like it, stick with it though, Linux is fun and lot's of uses.

If people are talking about Ubuntu could someone help me out?

My comp is an OEM h8-1549 (Google it) with a GTX 760 running Ubuntu MINT latest LTS release. Whenever I turn it on, it slows down the network as if it's DDoSing the LAN, and won't connect to the internet even on LAN. I know it's a problem with the LAN port, but I can't find out who the manufacturer is for it.

Well anons/Raj, could you help me?

nah i'll stick to RHEL shlomo

is it true that its the best distro for vidyas?

>Google it
Ditto cunt

>muh validation
>pls gee, tell me I did good
>I'll do whatever you say
>I cry a lot
end yourself, worthless shit skin

Why are you so angry

There's always going to be jaded cynics on Sup Forums

Sheesh, I can't find any drivers to install. It's not as easy to just google it. Did you think I haven't already?

yes

>people only use linux because /gee/ told them to
LOL

Do you like it? Why do you need our opinion...

I am Sup Forums and I like Ubuntu, I even think unity is one of the best desktop environment available. Don't listen to the autismo arch users.

Was on arch switched to Ubuntu when 16.04 came out. It works fine. I stopped cutting my self with the bleeding edge, and settled for a sharp but strong blade