Am I a programmer yet? lol

Am I a programmer yet? lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfYTZBJ2N9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did you just toke a picture of a screen?

Holy shit guys this is magic

>toke
AYYYYYYYYYY LMAO SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY *PUFFS*

yeah? how else would i upload to clover, screenshot and mail to phone lol??

yes you are
congratulations :D

thanks ^-^

Now do it the other way round.
youtube.com/watch?v=cfYTZBJ2N9g

the fuck

He wrote the program beforehand and got photoshop to interpret it's raw bytes as an image. (That's where he's picking the colours from offscreen.)

Still cool as fuck though eh?

nifty, and here I am needing to Google how to make sure the a and s in my code were int instead of floats

Don't worry senpai, once you get the basics down it's just about practise and experience.

pretty sweet! keep it up

Nice! Keep up the good work. Make it flash like crazy and stay up all night staring at it and your family never sees you again

What does it take to call yourself a programmer anyway? Do you need to do it for a living, or are you a programmer even if you just do it for fun/college

"I am a programmer"
"In what capacity?"
"Hobbyist" || "Professional"

only professionals should refer to themselves as "programmers" since it kind of defines their identity. someone who paints in their spare time but works as an accountant wouldn't go around saying "i'm a painter", they would say "i like to paint, but i'm an accountant"

a programmer should know how to take a screenshot.

this

>a programmer should know how to take a screenshot.
actually a programmer would know screenshots convey a lot of your personal information you don't want forever plastered on the internet.

A photo is much safer in most cases. Also tape over your webcam, disabling it doesn't help

Send you the screenshot by mail. Or by using a selfchat in telegram

>alt printscreen

>screenshots convey a lot of your personal information

They do. People might see tabs in your browser, or they might see your desktop.

I once spilled spaghetti by taking a screenshot of chrome with some pages open.

Ue the screen capture function to get a portion of the screen. Or just stop being this autistic

>not using the Sniping Tool in Windows or any tool that allows cropping the screenshot

>Snipping Tool
fixed

>being this retarded

You can use alt printscreen to take a screenshot of the focused window. I wish it worked together with super key on Windows (that would save a screenshot of a window to a file, and that's how I have openbox configured).

>being this much of a retard
Have you ever heard of the crop function?
Or the snipping tool?

>who says girls can't code?

No one. Literally no one says that.

>HTML/CSS
>coding

CROP IT THEN YOU TURBO RETARD

CHRIST FUCK

kode with klossy

>defining your self worth based on other people

No one's a an actual programmer unless they're efficient with a good amount of FP Languages, and at least one Esolang

Muh samefag

k

is this SDL?

>not writing your own library and writing directly to framebuffer

Your summerness amuses me

Almost all languages support FP these days.

Lads, r8 my app

Yessuh user suh

user, I'm proud of you that you have finished our classes.
By decision of committee I hereby give you the title of Kodecamp® Kreative Koder™

I have never been so erect

as a plantain i find this offensive

Thx m8

What language is this?

My sentiments exactly. It cracked me up.

ever heard of cropping?

ik im very new to this but what program are you using to do this and how did you learn this? i dont even have a pc im just curious

holy shit i'm mad

Photo has exif data which is often geo tagged and can get you doxxed.

When you print screen, the image has no exif data about your location. Most people print screen their photos just to prevent exif extraction.

What the fuck are you smoking?

Try posting on Sup Forums from the same computer you're using retard.

processing, used mainly for interactive installations

The fuck is Sup Forums

Look in your address bar. What URL do you see?

What are you even talking about, this is an app right. clover?

gold Ranger??

Is this bait?

are you guys screwing with me and just posting random images and words or something? :/

Just saw processing has a mobile app guys! Can post screenshots of my code from now on :)

i honestly don't know what's real anymore

God I hope this is bait but i'll take it anyway. Clover is a browser. It permits you to read the board site Sup Forums. Sup Forums, where we are now, is one of the boards of the site

>posting Le funny Comic Sans MS dog in 2016

Ah thanks for explaining :)
didn't know this was the Sup Forums site, i only have the app since someone recommended it

is this true or is thw other guy right?
is it safe to upload screenshots or photo at all, i dont want to be hacked and all...

>Fags 1
>Fags 2
>Fags 3
>Fags 4

w-w-what is she doing?

It's more disappointing you think it could possibly not be bait than it would be if it actually were bait.

It says page dude

I'm surprised the thread got replies in the first place. Thought I laid it on too thick.

>page

damn i need glasses