How hard is it, if possible at all, to control someone's webcam? Or following someone's skype conversations...

How hard is it, if possible at all, to control someone's webcam? Or following someone's skype conversations? Is it possible to do this without legal consequences?
Background before you go all white knight on me: A hallway mate made me a promise that will change my life permanently when broken. Sadly there's a huge chance this will happen. If i would know when this person will break their word i can prepare myself for the consequences.

Quid pro quo, Clarice.

Share with us the nature of your promise, and we may share with you the answers you seek.

>A hallway mate made me a promise that will change my life permanently when broken. Sadly there's a huge chance this will happen. If i would know when this person will break their word i can prepare myself for the consequences.

Just go turn yourself in to the police, they know what to do with your pizza collection.

you really want to know?

Fine i'll yield. I'll be 100% honest and i hope you won't give me any life lectures for it but help me get what i want. Both her and me have a quite unusual background so we're not the most "stable" people. Several months ago i started a "beneficial" relationship with my end of the hallway roomie. She was in love with me so i stated i didn't want a relationship too fast. (she didn't like this at all) A few months passed and we "beneficialled" the shit out of each other until i came to the sudden realization i fell in love with her. I straight up told her but she freaked out. She told me she had been fucking her ex on a regular basis too but said she didn't feel anything for him. I told her to choose and stick with her decision. She said she couldn't make the choice. Now long story short : she did some things that aren't pretty and now she's trying to get back together with him. He doesn't care for her at all as we have had words too. She did however make me one promise: she would never ever bring him to our hallway. She asked me if he could come several times after this promise though (hence the mistrust). Now i want to be able to see what she does in her room. Not only to see if she keeps her promise, but for knowledge too: I want to know if the things she did were all calculated or if she just is as emotionally tactless as she appears to be.

I know it sounds stupid but after spending a year with someone i would like to know their true colors.

The entire dorm is connected via LAN network as no wifi i available if this could offer a solution?

> that story
> "change my life permanently"

How fucking old are you? 12? You'll be done, and she sounds shitty to be with long term, move on like an adult and find someone else. Seriously, it doesn't matter, you don't need access to her computer, if she wants that dude over, it will happen and you'll inevitably find out.

Me again, seriously, even if you do end up monitoring her somehow, you'll eventually feel like a piece of shit and she'll probably find out, also. Grow a brain, son.

>surrounding yourself with dumb sluts and douchebags

Install gentoo on her Skype and webcam.

Thank you at least someone willing to listen.
You may treat me as a retard as my general computer knowledge is about that of the average person.
Is this the easiest way?
I know her IP, she's on the same LAN network as me. getting something on her pc might prove hard that's why i ask if it could be done this way?

>without legal consequences
Illegal wiretapping and possible CFAA violations?
5-10 years federal prison, and probably not allowed to touch computers while on probation for the next 5 years after that.

>How hard is it, if possible at all, to control someone's webcam? Or following someone's skype conversations? Is it possible to do this without legal consequences?
It's both easy and legal to control your own webcam and follow your own skype conversations

stop bullshitting OP

we know it's about CP

Through electronics is probably not the best way. What you could do is setup a security camera outside your door "for safety". If you point it enough, you can probably see her door just fine.

I thought about it and i want to rig her room with one. It's 30-40 feet away. Could i videorig it? Any good sites wich aren't 100% clickbait or bullshit?

If/when you get caught you will go to jail.
Stop being a retard, forget about her and get on with your life.

heh

This.

Just move on and be an adult. She's obviously not interested, and you're being immature as hell. Both for not wanting her to bring him back to her place because it's your hallway, and for wanting to spy on her.

Don't be a cuck senpai

She's obviously going to break her word, might as well emotionally distance yourself while you have the chance