What does Brexit mean for GCHQ spying on other EU members? Can we finally declare war over this misuse of technology?

What does Brexit mean for GCHQ spying on other EU members? Can we finally declare war over this misuse of technology?

Absolutely nothing will change.

This changes everything

ARM on suicide watch

I want Intel marketing team to leave my thread.

>I want Intel marketing team
Didn't they once have a license for ARM?

Yeah, but I bet someone at Intel lost a bet to do that.

ARM are actually one of the only UK ftse companies not to make a loss today as everyone knows that no one's going to stop buying IP

Great Britain will still be a vassal of the United States. Why would anything change?
In case you haven't noticed, US-led mass surveillance is tolerated by all western governments. Without exception.

European Court of Human Rights was starting to cause problems for the 'ol GCHQ so they planned BREXIT as a solution.

FIVE EYES BEST EYES
ANGLOS STRONK

WE'LL CONTINUE TO SPY ON THE EUROTRASH AND JIHADI SCUM

"The United Kingdom of Wales and England" doesn't have the same ring to it. Truly, this is the day the sun first sets on the British empire.
You're right, The UK will spend half a decade of political and financial turmoil renegotiating the status quo in all but name. In the end, nothing will change.

The ECtHR has nothing to do with the EU you stupid cunt

Free city of London would be based

>In the end, nothing will change.
Just imagine if the banking and finance centre moves from London to, say, Berlin or Zurich.
Then "Britain" could revert to being the West's unsinkable aircraft carrier off the coast of Europe.
What then for the Channel Tunnel? How long before the French stop preventing refugees from entering and walking across to what's left of the UK?

more like Frankfurt

they can go rot on their island for all I care

probably not

>britcucks bitch about EU immigrants
>most welfare immigrants are poo in loos and mudslimes
Let them rot. EU is shit in its current form but the limeys ignored their internal problems and blamed the EU.

How would England minus the city of London compare economically to other countries/the individual US states?

I think London is something like half their GDP.

Scotland will more than likely hold another independence referendum and it will fail again. I doubt Ireland will raise a stink over Northern Ireland after all this time, but it's not completely impossible.

If the EU gives the UK the shaft in the negotiations, they're pretty fucked. My biggest concern is whether other countries will try to abandon ship since England is leaving; the entire region is going to be destabilized and it will affect global markets severely. Most of the countries in the EU don't even have their own currency anymore right? Are they still allowed to use the Euro as their currency if they aren't members of the EU?

I don't see how it really matters to the Northern Irish, because they're eligible for Irish, and therefore EU citizenship anyway, so all those perks don't disappear for them.

A Singapore style tech/finance hub wouldn't be awesome

Whats up with the free city of London? I live in london and its no different than other citys I think

A huge financial sector that wants to stay in the EU

Lots of IT companies have their EU HQ there

Lots of startups with people from all over Europe

>The Free City of London is lead by their Caliph, Sadiq Khan.

L O N D O N I S T A N
O
N
D
O
N
I
S
T
A
N

Yes they do, now GB isn't obligated to them anymore.

>Walking through the Channel Tunnel
Why not flood the damn thing. At least they have a chance to mutate to a whole new species.

London is England. They produce more than 40% of the GDP.

Aren't IT and startups already in Ireland though.

Where did you get that idea? UK is of course still member of the CoE.

This is the reason the EU said they don't want to wait until October to get things moving and want to cut the UK ties as soon as possible. They want to make the UK an example and make it tough to do business with to scare other countries thinking about leaving. If they have to wait it out then they can't be as tough on the UK and other countries might leave.

I really hope those traitors go down in flames. They shouldn't get a chance to slowly retreat, we should throw those motherfuckers out and make the process as inconvenient as possible. They should feel how fucking stupid that decision was and realize that democracy is a bitch when you let some bored idiots make direct decisions on important stuff. They shot themselves in the foot and Europe should shoot them in the stomach.

Do not include my country in your Anglo bullshit. Fuck off, limey.

I don't think you understand the meaning of treason. It is not treason to vote for the choice where we control our own borders without being dictated by unelected foreign politicans.

>Brexit
People who make up words are never taken seriously

>If the EU gives the UK the shaft in the negotiations, they're pretty fucked.
The EU is in a hell of a worse position than the UK (England) right now. The best they can do if they want to make an example of the UK is deny them access to the single market in negotiations. If that happens everyone is fucked. Germany (and to a lesser-extent, France) operate on a trade surplus which is powered in no small part by England's reasonably stable economy and persistent trade deficit.

Best economic case - access to the single market. The UK end up paying roughly the same, likely more to the EU. It's difficult to swallow if you're the European Union, but you can always play the "they're paying more for less" argument. Worst case is no access, and that hurts Europe far more than Britain because it effectively forces Britain into the hands of subsidized Chinese/Indian goods that currently have massive tariffs applied, designed to make EU-to-EU transactions artificially cheaper.

The Convention on Human Rights predates the European Union and is enshrined in the Human Rights Act. You're thinking of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, which the UK was never a part of.

The irony of brexit is flabbergasting.