I'm taking the CompTIA A+ 802 exam soon. Any tips/resources for last minute study...

I'm taking the CompTIA A+ 802 exam soon. Any tips/resources for last minute study? I've watched all of Professor Messer's videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/9bmteb9f67uet#5ty7cdvsnr9rn
proprofs.com/certification/comptia/a-plus/study-guide/
drive.google.com/open?id=0B88oQYWdj7blWFlOS014TzBGR2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I took mine it had lots of questions on Wireless Troubleshooting. Also the practice tests help too.

Which practice tests? The MeasureUp ones?

Know your IP address classes and different 802.11 speeds.

Anything that might take me by surprise? I heard there's a tricky cmd simulation.

When I took the test they just had me renew an IP address and ping another.

Good to know, thank you.

$400 for goofy fuckin test. Wtf! You don't need a peice of paper that tells the world ur smart. Either u r or not.

For 802, you either know it or you don't. If you understand what you're supposed to be doing with A+ you should be fine. For me, I had like 5 questions about fucking laser printers, but the user talking about IP ranges and wireless speeds is correct. Quite a few questions about that. They will also likely ask you a bunch of questions on their troubleshooting procedures like "you've done this and this already, what next?"

mediafire.com/folder/9bmteb9f67uet#5ty7cdvsnr9rn

Thank me when you pass

Good shit family.

how is that mcdonalds job going for you?

not OP but thx senpai

Any sites to study terms and other bullshit?

I want to get a summer gig working IT but I'm not going to throw $400 if I'm not guaranteed to pass this test.

I'm going to be taking the test 3 weeks from now.
I heard it was easy as shit. I also heard they beefed it up.

SAUCE ME UP SENPAI

>Either u r or not.
like pottery

Start a real career path

proprofs.com/certification/comptia/a-plus/study-guide/

ty sempiaaaaa-chan!
Fucking disgusting.
Bless.

Such as?

I'm a depressed retard that doesn't have an attention span long enough to sit down and study longer than 30 minutes at a time and I passed 801 and 802 on the same day. You'll be fine OP.

If you are currently training for A+ 220-801 & 802 you must take the exam by June 30, 2016. If you do not take the 800 series exams by June 30, you can earn your certification by taking A+ 220- 901 & 902

Yea, I heard that they were beefing up the test with the 901 and 902. I'm just going to wait until I'm confident I could do the latest edition with ease.

Thanks.
You're on Sup Forums.

Fuck yeah user. You're the best

Happy to be of help, as it helped me.

found the virgin ITT

What cert(s) did you use it for? Just A+?

CCNP Voice, CCNP Routing and Switching, CCDA

That is fucking beautiful. So much fucking ass.

Its a fat fuck.

Its not a tight ass, its an ass that whale got from eating too damn much.

Found the niggers.

thx brah. Need to take the PMP cert soon

can someone post a valid working link for the comptia a+ 9th edition book?

This what you're looking for?
drive.google.com/open?id=0B88oQYWdj7blWFlOS014TzBGR2M

this is amazing and I don't want to lose it
is there a way I can download all of it without buying mediafire pro?

If you have a regular mediafire you can copy what you need to your account. I'm considering dropping the $5 to snag everything

I believe you can use jdownloader and just give it the main folder and it'll crawl everything, might have to enter captchas once in a while.

great I'll give it a shot, thanks