Where were you when you lost all hope in freedom. The Orwellian future is upon us

Where were you when you lost all hope in freedom. The Orwellian future is upon us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klqi_h9FElc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least cyberpunk is real now.

We can't win, we'll never gain our rights to freedom
Wake me up when this all ends.

What are you guys talking about m8s?

What were you doing when Stallman was warning you?

The fact that our freedom is being strip away day by day and we can't do anything about it.

when retards voted for a nazi like drumpf to be a serious candidate.

Fuck off nigger. Clinton is the devil and she might actually get voted into office. I don't agree with everything trump says, but he's the best man for the job.

Sure you can. You can listen to Stallman.

Clinton and Trump are essentially the same thing from this perspective. They both view Constitutional rights as a pesky impediment to doing what they want. Especially the First, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments. They're both in favor of the NSA and the security state. Both backed the FBI against Apple in the phone-hacking case. Neither of them wants limits on government power.

Same shit, different asshole.

Not sure, maybe OP is talking in general. But the a US Court ruling decided that the FBI doesn't need. A warrant to hack someones computer.

I care less about the jewbook and Google's selling my data because that could be avoided, but the government can now come in to my home and steal everything I have.

Fuck off cuck, both clinton and trump are bad candidates but the system is so fucked one of them will be elected and fucked either way.

Soo the world will burn. Either we will do the burning or we will hand the flame throwers to others.

we need more people to Feel the Johnson

Mah nigga
>born and raised on NM
Feelsgoodman

At school, when I turned 16 and became aware of the self

Born to early to explore the earth, born to late to explore the universe, born just in time to be slaves to the government

In middle school, when I realized we are all slaves. I don't say it to be edgy, but its true. It hit me in childhood, when I realized that I was going to school day after day without a choice, and I had no will whatsoever to be there.

Don't take it the wrong way, I realize we aren't in fucking north korea or anything, but nonetheless we have no free will.
We will have no peace in this world until the end.

Lived in NM for 10 years, one of the shittiest areas, Alamogordo so I don't know how the rest of NM is. All I know is that Alamogordo is complete shit. I recently moved to South Dakota, the town here has half the population of Alamo and has more to do than Alamo. Alamo was full of meth heads and old bastards that don't want the city to expand, even though there is an Air Force base literally right down the road.

Johnson is about whatever is efficient and reflects that in his presentation. He say only what needs to be said and it is fucking boring. I realize that shouldn't be important with it comes to electing a leader but the dude has no charisma and seems limp wristed.

>I realize that shouldn't be important with it comes to electing a leader
you're right, it shouldn't. The policies he supports are what you should base your support on.

How the Fuck did you post with no text?

The only/biggest problem I see with him is since he doesn't have charisma and seems limp wristed how will other Leaders deal with him. Will they think he is a push over? Is that how I want America to be presented?

youtube.com/watch?v=klqi_h9FElc

I'd say this reality resembles Huxley better than Orwell if you ask me.

>le ebin book cultured buzzwoerd xdd

No, not at all. Huxley thought we would be living on some sort of communist biopunk dystopia.

>what is European Union

Yeah, I get your point. However, in a broader sense, Orwell proposes some kind of totalitarian ever-vigilant state as opposed to Huxley who speaks about some sort of voluntary hedonistic compliance via the (metaphorical) consumption of soma. You can see it via the effectiveness of the Trump campain, or in the success of the Brexit, if you wish. People don't even need this oppresive state, they've been properly idiotised by the lack of education and the massification of the shallow use of the internet.

Kek

Yeah that's fucked. Tapping phones requires a warrant, and that's far less bad then actively hacking into my computer.

Dead in 5 years.

Stop fapping to loli and cp, you won't have a problem then