We should force chink moot to change Sup Forums servers to GNU/Linux...

We should force chink moot to change Sup Forums servers to GNU/Linux. It is something unbearable that this site runs on Mac OS.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSD_licenses
cuckchan.org/qa/thread/499794/#499836
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the Sup Forums server.

I know pic unrelated

Submit your proposal, post reply.
Sup Forums.org/feedback

>It is something unbearable that this site runs on Mac OS
He was lying about that, you know.
If I'm not mistaken, it runs on FreeBSD.

He actually got trips the madman

>Macs == OS X
But that's wrong. Sup Forums runs on Macs, but they're Macs that run FreeBSD.

> GNU/Linux
Gross.

Open and FreeBSD are better.

NothingWorks/BSD is inferior

FreeBSD is better for servers.

You're not going to win any arguments with shitty memes, kid.

Stay in denial pleb LMAO

LFS > BSD

Wow you sure showed me

I did. Keep crying.

LFS is really just documentation for how to make your own GNU distribution. GNU for desktop and laptops, then FreeBSD for servers and making specialized OS's like PS4's OS and Mac OS

>>>/global/rules/2
If by some chance you actually aren't breaking that rule, please quit acting like you are.

Butthurt much? You can hide comments if truth offends you.

Would it matter? Sup Forums is pretty stable lads.

I'm not, you're just typing like you're some middleschool piece of shit
>lolxD ur so wrong lmao i skooled u
If you want to be treated like an adult, act like one.

You can't even force a girl to look at you without laughing who is standing right in front of you.

>being this new
Mods can manufacture their own gets

Aww I see you are mad. Don't worry I am a bit surprised you are able to use a browser with that piece of shit "OS" of yours.

When did they add support for "browsers"?

You're not worth my time. Consider this a win if you want, I don't give a damn. Go rice your Ubuntu install you little shitstain.

Dude calm down

Ran out of arguments? Don't have to defend your piece of shit OS with butthurt ad hominem like the rest of the computer illiterate manchild winkids in this board.

Fuck off

I agree, anything that doesn't have Linux in it is automatically trash. Why bother making duplicate work when everyone could just improve the open standard to suit their needs? It's already great and could only get better that way. There are no limitations in it either, it suits everyone everywhere by design.

Even Windows 10 could be replaced with it as the Chinese have proven with Red Star Linux. I believe it can handle just as much spying when that's the main criteria for the system. This just proves that Linux really bends to everyone's needs.

I'm not even remotely upset

I've got plenty. Like I said, you're just not worth the time. It's like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter what I do you're just going to kick the piece off the board and mindlessly shit on everything.

>he still searches for BSD threads in the catalog to post that
pathetic

You are fucking furious dude

Everyone can see it

user, insulting people ≠ furious. I'm actually in a great mood right now.

Someone has to have that wojack image where he's smiling on the outside but crying on the inside

Represents this guy perfectly

It really doesn't, you fucking dumbass.

It's hilarious just how much the majority of the board knows about "tech" when they actually fall for the "runs on OSX" meme

Why are BSD cucks so insecure?

>>Open and FreeBSD are better.
come back when you have market share

server admins aren't that desperate for hipster cred

They are not.

I'm neither insecure nor a cuck. Just a BSD user.

By the way, do you get banned for spamming that shitty meme or do your posts just get deleted? I've always been curious.

Seems like they are. Read the thread. This one in particular was really easy to trigger

it's a hipster OS with a few niche applications and market share of no value

also, the nature of the BSD license (see cuck license) makes them insecure

BSD is a cancer that has no place in a world with free software

It's worse than a proprietary license

It's only good for throwaway code for academia

>lol xD he disagrees so he's triggered
You haven't triggered me in the slightest. It's just 2am and I've nothing better to do

And yet you are here. Seek mental help

Did you not read the part where I have nothing better to do? of course here I am you goddamned moron.

>this thread

How about stop crying and go to bed like mommy told you to.
I guess so.

Go eat a dick you fucking twat.

Toppest of keks. Let me try.

>Cuck license
Pls no

epik meme

Prove me wrong

I don't have to prove a shitposter wrong.

I know I am right :^)

Did the BSD license touch your nonos when you were little? Why do you feel such an undying need to shit on everything attached to it? I mean seriously go wank off to the GPL with the rest of Sup Forums in practically any other thread. It won't hurt you at all that someone's discussing something you don't like.

By the way, you're wrong.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>N-No you are wrong
Hahaha see? You just don't have any arguments apart from being a hipster.

Good for you. Bye.

Like I said earlier, you're not worth the time. I could type out a novel worth of arguments and you'd just reply with something along the lines of "lol cuck license"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSD_licenses
Read up, faggot
>inb4 wikipedia

Answer the question.

Do you get banned or not? How many times does it happen per week?

What time are you talking about? I thought you have nothing better to do? Stop pretending and go to bed like a good boy.

Hate to break it to you but mods would not care if someone else disagrees to be a worthless hipster

that's totally not a biased site at all

I just find it hilarious that you act like someone is trying to force you to use BSD.

What's even funnier is this thread had nothing to do with BSD.

I don't have anything better to do yet you're still not worth the time
>lol he disagrees so he's underage
That's not how that works you pissant.

user I've seen threads where half the posts vanish because they were nothing but your shitposts. They may not directly care, but they care enough to take care of the reports. Now answer the question. When your shitposts get deleted, do you get banned or not?

> this thread had nothing to do with BSD.
Agreed
> someone is trying to force you to use BSD.
Cannot agree

>someone saying something is better than something else = forcing it on you

Like I said before, mods don't care about low quality/misleading reports. Does this make you want to cry?

>user I've seen threads where half the posts vanish because they were nothing but your shitposts.
Haha, so you've seen those too? What a fucking joke he is. Watch out, next he'll just start posting a picture of the Reddit mascot and tell you that you're from there.

>someone makes a claim
>that must mean he's trying to force me to use an OS
Remind me of why we shouldn't compare you to barneyfag?

Because I don't really give a shit about burgerland

You're right they don't. Reporting you isn't a misleading report though, it's reporting a shitposter. And more often than not they clean up your bullshit

Are you complaining about moderators?

Oh god, it really is you.

What is it with brits and autism? All the worst shitposters on this site that I've seen are brits.

So you report someone if they make you mad? You might fit in better on Reddit

If it makes you feel worse, I am from Australia :^)

How the fuck did you get that from my post?

No, I report specifically you for repeatedly spamming the cuck license meme. When there's a thread with 200 posts and 17 posters and 90% of the posts contain something along the lines of "lol cuck license" it's time to start posting. Ever since then I report practically every post you make because they seem to respond better to a pile of reports.

Quality thread

So that's even worse then, aren't Australians working at this hour?

Aren't you the one who kept insisting a poster was a NEET few weeks ago?

*it's time to start reporting

I'm from Finland :DDD

lol nice try

anyway if the original british claim is true, they're also supposed to be working soon, and that's funny because you keep posting in these threads for hours

see XDD

lmao these two cucks are actually fun

you're the one who said like a day ago that you didn't know what hotpockets were because you were british but ok

or maybe it's just your friend who's much more cancerous than you because he posts unfunny image macros

Woah, hold up.

>There are more people who likes to trigger these two
kek

>There are more people who pretend to not be pathetic NEETs with nothing better to do
ftfy

>people who likes

How much NEETbux do you get per month?

isn't it time for aussies to work?

Time to call Adolf and Angella
It's time to support Berney :^^)

I'm not autistic and have a job, like a normal, functional human being. You should try it sometime. I mean, I know you can't do anything about the autism part, but you could still try the job part.

Oh, I see you are the macfaggot of the two kek

>Berney
Who? Barney? I knew you liked him.

Absolutely nothing wrong with using a Mac.

I know, it's 2016 and being a homosexual is not a joke. Please shill mac instead of your VM OS

>literally resorts to "your brand is shit mine is better"
how much more underage can you get

>lolxD macs r gay
epik meme
>VM OS
That's a FreeBSD meme, I've never used FreeBSD. Not like I'd expect the anti-BSD shitstain to know there's more than one BSD variant.

No because you yourself don't use it as your main OS. Stop being delusional

>Not like I'd expect the anti-BSD shitstain to know there's more than one BSD variant.
he does, he just hasn't pulled out the good old "you need MACs or your OS sucks! freebsd is more secure lol!"

Reminder that being this gay is perfectly okay these days

Sup Forums runs on FreeBSD
cuckchan.org/qa/thread/499794/#499836

Reminder that your shitty memes are getting old and that no tech choice makes you gay.

Don't pretend you don't know what Mandatory Access Controls are.