Gee Bill! How come your mom lets you have two control panels?

Gee Bill! How come your mom lets you have two control panels?

>GNU/Linux users

>Wincuckolds

You know you can replace and theme display managers, right?

>display managers
Wincucks cannot even change font themes

I actually use both for different purposes. Fuck off

Grade-A userland design right there, faggot

Wasn't the idea that they're moving stuff from the old CP to the new CP gradually?

Who has that large former Microsoft employee pic with him hating it and adding a drop down menu?

>CP

>You know you have 22 other shitty and incomplete alternatives to this garbage DM?

>To dumb to configure DM
>Is a winchild
Checks out

Well Frank, my mom is a cheap whore who lets me use her dusty milkbags as fun pillows when she's not being triple stuffed by nignogs!

Because Metro was its own tablet subsystem clumsily welded onto existing Windows

>spending 30 hours making a config that does something another OS does out of the box makes me a better person

does it take you 30 hours to make 2 minute noodles?

yes because i have to grow the wheat and hunt for raw chicken flavoring myself

Wincucks, mandatory read!

Greatest thing about windows isn't having two control panels, its telling everyone on the internet about it.

I want to know why Windows 10 (maybe it started in 8? I never used it) has such a retarded fucking wallpaper manager. The 7 one was fine. Open a folder and you seem them all displayed in one window. Now you have to actually go open, and manually select one each time from a new dialog. What the fuck?!

The one on the right is slowly being deprecated for the one on the left. I think the only reason I go to the Control Panel at all these days is for Bitlocker management. Other than that, everything I need is handled with the Settings panel on the left.

Well Tommy, you know what they say...
You get what you pay for!

when will this modern and flat meme design die?

What went wrong. How did they get there?

where's Aero?

But windumbs 10 is "free".

Technically it is. They're letting even pirates upgrade.

Dropped because it eats battery like crazy

Exactly, you pay for fuck all
You get shit

>Dropped
You realise that both 8 and 10 use Aero, right? It's just the transparency that's missing. And the resource consumption of that alone is close to none.

How can you guys be so fucking dense?

The one in the left is for the most common settings, so it's intuitive and fast to find them.

The one in the right has everything you could possibly need.

You can't have everything in the first one without it turning into a unusable mess or losing settings in the process.

>It's just the transparency that's missing.

What? Its still in 8 and 10, its just not used for window borders anymore

Wincucks will defend this.

>what went wrong
Everything

>free
Because you are doing QA work for them. Especially if you're an insider

Thanks Windows for caring about us.