ITT: underrated Linux distributions

ITT: underrated Linux distributions.

Why would I install PCLinuxOS over Ubuntu?

No systemd.

But I love the SysD

Ubuntu is a reliable operating system that facilitates my workflow quite nicely. How exactly does systemd hurt me, the user?

Then kys

No thanks :P

>Ubuntu is reliable

Who cares?
If you don't like it, make something better you fucking degenerate.

GoboLinux

Go back to bed, Lennart.

Nice meme, bud! LTS releases of Ubuntu are reliable. Do you think people at NASA would be using an unstable OS?

>make something better

But that's too much work.

It's a lot easier to just whine and complain and never make any useful contributions to the GNU/Linux community.

Kaosx

They're the ones who started something unnecessary and worse than what previously existed. The "durr then make something better" pseudo-argument is a nice red herring when something better already exist and has always existed actually.

Yggdrasil Linux/GNU/X

I bet you're voting for Donald Trump.

u mean like richard stallman?

>he thinks NASA actually do any work
Lmao the government just pays people to keep their mouth shut about about the world being flat

NASA is secretly the governments way of skimming off money to spend on building underground fortresses and funding BIG GLOBE corporations so they can control idiots like you

someone hasnt tried 16.04

>>>/reddit/

Cub Linux, formerly Chromixium (Google was mad) is a great free version of ChromeOS. Great to setup on your mom's old laptop so she doesn't get viruses from staying on win xp. runs efficiently and she only uses email and youtube anyway so she's happy and leaves you the fuck alone about her computer.

>you have to try garbage to be able to tell it's garbage
Nice meme, but he's just outright dumb.

>All this ignorance
I really hope you're trolling

He's done more for GNU/Linux than 99.976% of Sup Forums

Sadly as a felon I'm not allowed to vote.

That's not really a feat.

>be a felon
>be allowed to run
>not be allowed to vote

Sad life for Clinton.

You're not?

How much did Big Globe pay you to make this comment?

>No, Cub Linux does not use any components of Chrome OS or Chromium OS. Instead we use a variety of open source products to create a desktop that is similar in look and feel to Chrome OS. We rely heavily on the open source Chromium web browser in Cub Linux to provide a web browsing experience similar to Chrome OS and like Chrome OS, you can make use of web apps from the Chromium (Chrome) Web Store. Unlike Chrome OS, you can also install ‘conventional’ desktop applications such as office suites, media players and system tools.

>Cub Linux does use Ubuntu Linux Desktop as a base though. In fact, 99% of all packages in Cub Linux come directly from Ubuntu Linux and are maintained and distributed from the Ubuntu software repositories.

>interesting new thread
>quickly derailed into old retarded arguments

Never change, Sup Forums.

It was a law enacted in the past to deny niggers the right to vote. So they enacted this law and a whole bunch of other new laws for the purpose of getting niggers a felony charge that will deny their right to vote.

You say that as if it was a bad thing.

>thread gets derailed like every other Sup Forums thread
>someone posts never change Sup Forums
Never change Sup Forums

Please, no tinfoil hats on the board.

I'm not the only felon here.

cool.

In any case it's an indirect fuck you to both whites and niggers.

You are the shill who posted yesterday aren't you.

Doesnt that have literally no networking stack?

What DE is that?