Best wifi card Sup Forums? Ethernet is not an option due to where my router is located

Best wifi card Sup Forums? Ethernet is not an option due to where my router is located.
Is this ASUS card a meme? It triggers my autism and I want it in my red and black build.

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320173
amazon.com/Gigabyte-GC-WB867D-I-Bluetooth-Adapter-Computer/dp/B00HF8K0O6
amazon.com/gp/product/B007GMPZ0A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do you need internet on your computer?
go back to you fucking memester gaymer

Because I participate in the 21st century.

I use a USB wifi adapter, I like the flexibility and I can use an extension cable to place it high so it get's the best reception.

Edimax AC1200 is pretty gud for the price. I had a TP Link but the driver support is horrendous.

i own that card if its the PCE-AC56

have used it for about a year, its expensive but it has been solid, 0 issues with it compared to my old 20€ tp-link card which kept disconnecting randomly a lot

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320173

I bought this, it handles my 200mbit connection no problem, it can do even faster

>Ethernet is not an option due to where my router is located.

Sounds like a lazy uneducated excuse. Learn how to run cable.

>Ethernet is not an option due to where my router is located.
Move the router.

amazon.com/Gigabyte-GC-WB867D-I-Bluetooth-Adapter-Computer/dp/B00HF8K0O6
i use this
pretty gud. my only complaint is that when you transfer files with bluetooth it drops wifi but bluetooth audio doesnt have any issues

Tried enabling bluetooth coexistence mode or changing your wireless channel?

amazon.com/gp/product/B007GMPZ0A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I purchased this and i have to say it is incredibly fast. Like, faster than my direct ethernet connection downstairs

Do you really need a fucking thread for something you could spend 2 seconds searching on amazon for and buying whatevers got 4/5 stars
fuck me

Amazonians don't know shit when it comes to tech

The Asus cards are great. Especially the PC-68 one with better antennas on the mount.

It has a small choke on the back side of the board that protrodes quite a bit, and will sit into the fans on secondary graphics cards if they're dual-slot. E.g 290x TRI-X

Using some $20 USB Panda Wireless adaptor thing now with a better antenna. Works just fine with no speed lost.

Only one coax in my house works and it's downstairs. Fuck Comcast.

Neither do you clearly
Wireless cards aren't subjective to opinion, you get one that fits your pc, has speed to accomodate for your net speed and check if it even works by review, no tech knowledge required

Only people you've got replying here are normalfags that, like you, know fuck all about tech and are looking for something they can talk about cause it's so novice to get some e-points

I have EW-7612PIN V2 Edimax Wireless 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps PCIe low profile and am happy with it.

>Linux drivers
>Worked out of the box with no fiddling with packages or shit
>No problem with my wireless box

Yeah whatever you do, theres one rule for pci Wi-Fi cards
DO NOT BUY TP-LINK
a friend of mine has a $15 pci card and it just werks

I own this card and can say that it started giving me problems with packet loss after about a year of usage. It still works okay for basic surfing but be prepared to drop connection once an hour or so. Also it became unsuitable for gaming after a while, if that is important to you, due to increasing packet loss.

I switched to powerline and have had much better luck.

Use a powerline adapter user

This.

It's absolutely amazing.

I have a pretty rough setup, and tried 2 other 'good' wireless cards before this, and they both sucked.

I have the one tier higher one with three antennas instead of two, I get 2/3rds bars when my Ipad gets 3/3rds in the same spcae

I have it in my desktop right now OP and its great. Way better than the built in one on my mobo (asus rampage iv nigger edition)

I own a similar Card, also Aus, but with 3 antennas + some extension-thingie. It depends in your Router. In my case the Router/AP was offen the limiting factor. Now I'm back to cable, which is just plain better. Also did you consider D-Lan?

>Only people you've got replying here are normalfags
first day here, user?

I used to have a high end PCI-E wireless card, but it touched the backplate of my GPU.

I went with a USB replacement and it's just as good, I've got a 100Mbps internet connect and it works just fine on the USB adapter.

Ping is constant 1ms at 5GHz, on the PCI-E, it was