Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B008N323U6/
amazon.com/Ultra-Strong-DC12V-Cooling-200CFM/dp/B0054S92FW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>meme fans
>meme
IT LITERALLY MEANS NOTHING

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A RAKE

I'll agree. Grow up OP and just buy the fans that are reviewed best for what you want.

I don't know if meme, but Noctua just seem to be a bit overpriced, same goes for Noiseblocker. Yes, they are excellent but buy a few of these and sets you back the same cash you'd pay for a low-range gpu.

amazon.com/gp/product/B008N323U6/

Those are really good, fairly priced, good mount design, not too loud, and have the highest CFM of normal fans that I've found.

Fans are fucking fans they move air, whats so meme about that?
Are you 12 and just learning about the internet and now everything is a meme to you?

all fans are a meme, your shit should be passively cooled pleb

Noctua fans aren't bad, but the problem is that for how much they cost, you can get even better fans from Sanyo Denki, Nidec, etc.

How about CM SickleFlowX? The air pressure in spec is just insane and it beats the more pricey CM fans.

>CM SickleFlowX

these seem very nice. I'm looking for 1-2 fans to augment the stock fans in the Rectal Design S

Good old German engineering

They don't cost as much, because they are plain black, which doesn't appeal to gaymurs.

>German engineering
Let me guess, it performs better in tests.

Eat some kebab you pleb!

cause the ratings are bullshit.

there are rgb versions of the same fan and they are about the same price

>tfw case broke
>order new case, assumed 120mm
>new one uses mostly 140m fans
>have to order $150 worth of poo-fans

gonna sudoku desu

dunno, I got these 8 years ago, silent when run at 70% and cheap

Xilence Red Wing

what's wrong with 140mm?

not as common as 120mm and therefore expensive

Ha can't use the fans he had in his broken case.

nothing wrong with them, I just neglected to check the specs on the new case I ordered. My old one uses 120mm, whereas the new one only has spots for 140mm on the rear/side, and since I was buying 2 of them I figured I should just get all 5 in 140mm.

it's the most efficient fan out there

There are rubber extension for 120mm fans to fit 140mm brackets. Dunno if Nocpoo has those, they usually throw in a lot of accessories.

foxconn 3 pin 92mm fans from 2004
those are non-meme fans

ahh I should have looked into something like that.

too late now.

meme memes something

They said Volkswagen cars were one of the least polluting.

goddamn they are expensive

amazon.com/Ultra-Strong-DC12V-Cooling-200CFM/dp/B0054S92FW
These

no idea
but hey swag as fuck nigga

They are also pretty loud when you hit those pressures and RPMs, also the bearings aren't rated as long.

It's built to go CFM and Static pressure with no regards to noise or bearing life.

delta, sunon, san-ace, nidec

>Fans are fucking fans they move air, whats so meme about that?
The weird blade designs. They usually hurt the CFM/noise performance. I tested about 100 models going on 10 years ago, and the 'normal' industrial fans generally won across the board.

sunon and sanace make some crap fans as well.
Don't forget EBM/Papst and Minebea/Panaflo

It's pretty logical that they would be the most efficient. It's not some magical blade design (although I'm sure their design doesn't hurt): it's because they squeezed a few more millimeters out of the blade length. They really pushed the boundaries of a 120mm fan spec (I would argue it's out of spec). Just look at how far the fins extend: they go all the way past the outer edge of the mounting holes. Most 120mm fans barely make it to the inner edge of the mounting holes.

They also minaturized the motor so the center dead zone is slightly smaller (although this has a far lower effect than extending the blades).

It's really more like a 125mm fan squeezed into a 120mm fan bracket.

Buy the one that fits your color / looks the best. Unless its a 20c chinese fan they're pretty much all the same. Id be more concerned if i put them on radiators because of pressure, other than that it does not matter.

Prolimatech Blue Vortex

Post number of case fans.

I am aiming at 7 after the noctuas arrive.

Speaking of Fans.

How could I mount this 200mm in a Dell Optiplex 7010 or Vostro 200?

>matching colors
>LEDs
>building a PC at all in the age of fabless laptops

What are you honesty doing that requires more power than a laptop can give you these days? Gayming is not a worthy answer.