Post the worst program you ever used

post the worst program you ever used

You cant stop me. my thread isn't breaking the rules deal with it

I've used plenty of shitty programs

LabView. Whoever made that should be burned alive, along with all the source code so no one could replicate it.

qBittorrent.

And this is coming from someone who's used IE.

Gimp

Internet Explorer

>he lets utorrent mine bitcoins on his computer
>he does it for free
cuckold

>this is coming from someone who's used IE.
This is coming from one of the people who do not know about better browsers

Fixed

Sup Forums.org

just use bittorrent you retard

linux

MS office

No, sorry I don't like malware in my system.

See you when you turn 18.

>Using Internet Explorer
>Browsing tech board

When was the first time you learnt Opera exists, Sup Forums?

bitcomet
frostbite

We're racking up the underage b&'s, aren't we?

>qBitTorrent consistently scores higher than BitTorrent on every website review
>except for google
Enjoy your botnet I guess lmao

Oh, did I hurt your feelings? It's okay to be a computer illiterate.

You just don't have to be so defensive about this.

Just for your information: Other browsers exist and they are objectively better

Feeling insecure about own age?

I personally use DDL
but I'll keep that in mind

>review
>"IT HAS AN INTERFACE!"

While 0.01% of private tracker members use it because it can't connect for shit.

calm down dude, it's Sup Forums, land of the troll ... just go with the flow

I don't know. Some time I feel like winchildren are destroying the board

>1366x768
This should be bannable.

Am I in Sup Forums now?

Also, sorry if my posts make you cry. Mods aren't gonna ban me because I hit your spot, winbabby

>underage
>768p

>frostbite
Holy shit, limewire

>Muh gaymen resolution
Time to go back to your babbycare board junior. No goodboy points for the green-themed razer gaming laptop you got.

And try not to change the topic. IE is used by the people who don't know much about computers

>being this underage

>being underage
>calling other people underage in order to hide it

Don't be like that kiddo.

MOMMY MOMMY WHE IS HE SO MEAN, BAN HIM NOW

Hahahaha too weak.

meant

>so underage

Stop bullying, you know he admitted his defeat

>samefagging underage

>This is how kids react when they feel cornered

I am enjoying this

oh God this. Think about how much more advanced of a species we'd be if physicists and engineers didn't have to waste time with this pile of crap

You're terrified, huh?
>"How did the hacker find out my age?"

Claws mail

Your age? Well everyone ITT knows it's below 14 but don't worry, I'm not going to molest you over the internet :^)

Can someone actually explain what is wrong with qBittorrent? Used to use Bittorrent but switched because of bot net and learned I liked qBittorrent more.

Without question, pic related.

Plebs can't use and configure QB. Plebs that run Internet Explorer and get really butthurt

Keepassx

>automatically assumes higher resolution means video games

>wasting screen space

Still hurts? I'll tell you more, there is no reason to use gaymen monitors

Nothing. Nothing at all. Everybody uses it.

It's called growing up and not being insecure about own age, junior. I like how you try to change the topic though, Internet Explorer user

Who is this semen demon

didn't really use it, but turned it off as soon as it was evident how bad it was.

Banzai Buddy.

Now?

Java.

Limbo PC Emulator
>crashes when you hit the menu button while running a vm

gnome 3

windows 10

You could strap a lot of explosives to that big sob.

Acowin

>msn Australia
>Shitpost capital of the world

Ok there bud

linux

its a tie between
linux
gimp
and foobar2000

>paid ms troll mad that people use linux, don't use windows media player, and don't need windows for some bloated pile of shit image editor that's only really needed for dying print media

Core FTP

I had to use this shit in networking class, it was pretty much FileZilla only proprietary and a lot worse.

Manjaro linux
Fucked up after every updates

Internet Explorer

Amazon prime music
DRM like fuck, and it's nearly impossible to find anything.

QEMM

Windows 10

HP Service Manager
Siebel
Whatever Citrix BS they use in IBM Bangalore

Xilinx ISE/Vivado
Their command line applications are alright, I don't see why they don't just stop making the other crap so it is easier to just use a makefile

That program is simple as fuck and works great.
You must be retarded.

I knew a guy who was overwhelmed with this too.
He never was the smartest.

GIMP

What's wrong with foobar

Autodesk Maya 2012 because of file corruption issues
2013-2016 were fine though

It's not even worth trying to think of. All the ones that were shit were uninstalled within a second of finding out it was unfixable shit, and they are all long defunct and forgotten now.

But if I had to say a software that I'm currently using is shit but only being used because there are no better alternatives, I'd have to say Firefox. Maybe qbittorent but I've been meaning to switch to deluge anyway

Buggy as fuck

If you use it and don't encounter any issues then no reason to switch but I don't think any qb user has had a bug free experience

> smplayer
> rtorrent
> geeqie
> mupdf

top shitty linux apps are

I tried itunes about a decade ago.
The close button never even covered the top right corner so you just end up clicking the desktop or program behind it. Who thought that was a good idea?

Limewire, combined with my technological illiteracy at the time I bricked so many computers

What distro?

>Bulk Rename Utility
Eventually just used Renamer and Powershell

same guy?

>it's bad because it has too many options

It's bad because the interface is fucking garbage and it kept crashing on me after a certain amount of files

>post the worst program you ever used

FUCKING this.
>trying to download small files from huge torrent
>"You are running out of disk space on Local Disk (C:); Click here to see if you can free space on this drive."

>Downloading torrent files on C:\\
Lmao

>this reading comprehension

So your inability to properly manage your storage space is the programs fault?
Pre-allocation faggot
Learn what the fuck you're talking about before talking shit

I know its pre-allocation and I know full size pre-allocation for files I did not chose to download is fucking retarded.

In no particular order:

>gnome3 and ubuntu
WTF? Those systems are so hostile. It's as if every part of the UI was designed to be the biggest annoyance possible. All kinds of important stuff doesn't exist or is hidden

>SAP
I am only using it for stuff like managing my holidays and pay at work, so its only coming from a user, but holy shit, how can you fuck up an UI so bad?

>ORCA AVA
Some really expensive, really germany specific software for bid management for construction projects. Horrible UI (self made ribbons + windows that are all classic UI, but are in fact no real windows (don't know how to call that. They don't react to stuff like alt+tab and dont show up in the menu bar, so good bye to using the keyboard). Unstable and totally uncomprehensible

>Every single little single purpose program that every fucking company seems to have that reinvents the wheel in the most shitty way, is inferior to all the FOSS programs for that task in every single way with no consisntency in the UI and that has been written by some rural "developer" that married the bosses daughter
Fuck this shit.

>Excel spreadsheets that are essentially their own applications
Seriously, what is it about Excel that makes everybody abuse the shit out of it? No, its not a database, and it's not meant to be the core app of the whole fucking company/project

>KDE/Plasma 5
Just.Fuck.My.Shit.Up.
Such a shame. Well designed, works perfectly fine out of the box, and has millions of options. Does not get in the way, and does not assume you are a retard, like gnome and unity do.
But its a fucking unstable trainwreck piece of shit.

So its still a YOU problem, and not a problem within the client.

"didnt chose to download"
You clearly do not understand how torrenting works.
It isnt pick and choose, it is in blocks.
If your "tiny file" is packed in with a "big file",tough shit.

Again, learn what you're talking about before you spout shit

>This damage control

Computer illiterates = Internet Explorer users

You literally can't make this shit up

linux

gentoo

lotus notes 6.5 and older.

The (bookstore) inventory software from MBS Systems. The college bookstore I worked for switched to their software and just about everything was shit. First off, the transfer of our old system's database outright failed. It was so bad that we wound up doing it by hand; we printed out all the book and sales information, then manually entered them into the new database. To expedite things, I think we skipped any book we hadn't stocked in maybe a year, and everyone had to come in on a Sunday. We never worked on Sunday before, not even for our fiscal year end inventory.

While it did use the graphic display (our old one used the text screen.) it wasn't a GUI interface. Rather I think it was really outputting to the text screen then converting that over to the graphic screen, substituting for some characters so it would show nice boxes framing sections of the display. Within the software I think the mouse was useless, no buttons to click, and you couldn't even highlight and copy the text. One day there was some sort of permissions error and the graphical overlay failed, dropping the software it into a text mode. It was actually more usable as a result since I could highlight & copy text off of the screen.

Some of the text fields were obnoxiously short, like the item title. Our textbook department had to come up with some convoluted codes to convey what the item was. ie. If it was bundle, if it contained supplemental items, etc. And I think the sales data it stored for books was lacking in some ways too, but I guess I've blocked out some of those things.

What is the target demographic of the leftmost girl(?)?

I came in to say SAP. Worst part is that since it is always breaking and needing security patches it would be cheaper to hire the people to push the papers than to use it.

Tinder is a strong competitor

>try to find replacement for TheRenamer
>everyone recommends Filebot
>go to download and run installer
>this program requires java ru

Into the trash it went.