Be ENTJ and going to study CS

>be ENTJ and going to study CS
>this mean soon I'll make my own company
>meanwhile you INTP faggots will be forever the code monkey
;)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/why-entj-personality-types-make-more-money-than-the-rest-of-us-2013-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wat

>Study CS
>Run a company

You never had a chance at life.

16personalities.com

hire me mr. pepe i'll design the logo

>implying I have any desire to be an entrepreneur
schmoozing with investors, finding clients, marketing, all that shit is stuff I don't want to have to do.

Already done

>ENTP

>overcame materialism because death is the only thing we can really expect

>he doesn't know ENTJ desires knowledge and power
hilarious sempai

looks like it would take over 10 minutes, fuq dat

intj here

>thinking personality tests somehow associate some kind of self fulfilling prophecy
Obviously that "knowledge" you desire has little to do with psychology or statistical trends

businessinsider.com/why-entj-personality-types-make-more-money-than-the-rest-of-us-2013-11

MBTI TIER LIST:

Wins at life:
ESTP (Most well rounded type)
ENTP (If they learn to focus. Otherwise mid tier)
ESTJ
ENTJ

Successful:
INTJ (If they don't rot away as a basement dwellers)
ENFP
ESFP
ESFJ (This and above have amazing social skills. But they're prone to becoming useless, unapplied people)
ISTJ (Worker bee variant of INTJ)
ENFJ
INFJ

Mid tier:
INTP (As all rounded and as intellectual as the ENTP, but with less push to grow)
ISFJ
ISFP (this and above are unambitious, unapplied generally weak people who [successfully] derive their happiness from their mediocre friend group)

kill yourself and retry tier
INFP (Sensitive little unachieving fairy)
ISTP (Potential to be the one of the best types. Extremely prone to becoming a drugged up lazy asshole with ASPD/sociopathy. Fallen ESTPs land here too)

tell us more about your dumbass horoscope user.

trust me...if your parents had fucked one month later, youd still be a cunt.

a virgo with a cancer in uranus...

look for bumps when you stick your finger in your ass hole

Oh fuck no, not determinism

I don't want to be more depressed

your daily EN-BS fortune!

Fortune smiles on you this week as you finally managed to fit the extra large butt plug your boyfriend bought you! Beware of bad stars this lunar cycle and avoid hasty stock decisions!

I still can only fit the 3 inch one in

fbm

typical weeaboo really

At least i can get boi pucci fgt

just helping op with his horoscope. if this dipshit thinks a personality test means jack ive got a psychic hotline number for him.

Jokes on you, I will never get a job because I can't concentrate on solving logic puzzles during an interview!

>this mean

Stopped reading

butt hurt ISTP detected

E = faggot who deserves to die
I = god
BETA UPRISING NOW
RÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ

you sound like your average xNTx

/x/ is the board your after horoscope boy. go there and talk about all the bullshit fantasy you believe in.

you sound like your average ****

believing in myers briggs shit is like believing in horoscopes. are you going to be the next steve jobs because you're a pisces???

OMG your such a caprocorn!

i guess i was right, fellow xNTx's

haha keep your jackass astrology to yourself. nobody else is participating in your fantasy.

such a weak fuck you must be. to need another to catagorize your personality. is just being yourself and succeeding via your own drive and will too scary?

I swear...its those fucking participation trophies. kids...

>getting this butthurt over a fun little test

INTJ detected

Seriously, if you want to manage a company and become an entrepreneur. Just have rich parents. Like 90% of the shit going on with startups and what have you in california is just rich kids talking to rich kids that they went to school with to fund each other with daddies money until something sticks to the wall or you just settle in management with your whatevs degree and your "experience"

You could be programming in lisp with emacs and no one will give a fuck unless you went to yale.

>Be a dumb frogposter
>Get excited whenever people respond to me

>have borderline personality
>switch major every other week
>sometimes I wanna end it
>want that endless rest
>sounds so peaceful

ISTP here, I went down the list waiting for mine, then lol'd at dead last. very true comments, but w/o doubt best personality type when not crack head. Dunno how much better I'd be if I kicked the liquor, but I'm successful enough to indulge and people not think I'm a bum

butthurt? more like mocking an idiot.

so how much does your local scientology church charge for a personality test and thetan measurement these days?

if only you had been born a taurus...

You're a fucking retard, kill yourself.

lol. i like my type, and it is relatively accurate. i agree these test are silly in a way, but i definitely believe the hold some value, especially knowing what other people's types are. this helps communicate with them. I'm going to talk to an NJ differently than an ST.

Company I currently work for, SE company with 100k+ heads, had teams do these bi-yearly (slightly different than myers briggs, but the same concept). It's super interesting seeing what people are, and being able to communicate more precisely with people. Like some people need an explanation, others need a one liner, some can take criticism some can't, but you usually find this out without the test. a fun supplement.

>MBTI
Well at least you know BS to go with CS
But don't drink the coolade son

looks like i was right again. INTJ's are hilarious

>getting so butthurt over a internet test that has been proven to be irrelevant due to several reasons
>needing something to be proud of because you have nothing IRL

oh hello there r9k.

Every other neckbeard is an INTJ. Unsurprising as it is the most badass introvert version.

>be a faggot
>care about mbti

INTJ here. Always top of my class and shit but I'm really too lazy and don't take opportunities