I use duckduckgo, so my information is private!

>I use duckduckgo, so my information is private!
>using chrome
>using windows 10
Why are you so retarded?

i don't use chrome or windows 10 or cuck cuck go

Majority of the world's population choose convenience over freedom.

Our forefather's didn't but we are conditioned since birth to just suck it up and be a good goy

I have no big issue with using chrome or Windows 10. But using duckduckgo in combination with those is retarded because you're not hiding your info in any way still, from Google or Microsoft (and in turn Bing)

Why do you even use proprietary software of any kind (including all versions of Windows) if you feel your privacy is important?

>I have no big issue with using chrome or Windows 10.
That's exactly what I said
>Majority of the world's population choose convenience over freedom.

This isn't about using those though, it's about using it in combination with duckduckgo

Kek, OP was just too retarded to reply in this thread and instead made a new one.

Wasn't me, those replies in this thread were me. Not really that unique of a thought either

I primarily use DDG with Trisquel GNU/Linux running on a machine that is FSF certified to respect your freedom.

And that's what DDG is for. No use using it on chrome or Windows.

>>Use duckduckgo
>>Use TOR
>>Still Windows 10

Any suggestions on which linux distro I should use? Should I be using something other than duckduckgo? Is it possible to make my android more secure?

Trisquel if your hardware supports it.
Use Replicant for Android.

Would Kali be a bad idea?

Flash any Custom ROM. Don't flash any gapps.

Kali is bad if it is your main OS. Just liveboot it if you really want Kali.

>sees bait thread
>starts own rage reaction thread

Cucked

That pic and the gifs with it are even funnier when you realize the actors are Palestinians.

Begin with debian or an ubuntu flavour into you've gotten used to linux then go full freetard

> Implying anyone gives a shit about your weeboo collection

welcome to neo Sup Forums

:^)

:^^)

not my screenshot :^) the idea is
>winblows 10
>tor
he's just showing some shit between win32 version and modern crap.. but that's less relevant :^)