Does anyone else here have this old gentlemen, or phone older than 2yr...

Does anyone else here have this old gentlemen, or phone older than 2yr? Got my S3 in 2012 still runs fine today with boeffla and cm13.

i used an iphone 4s until feb this year

I'm still using an old iphone 6 plus, because my dumb parents won't buy me the iphone 6s.

0/10 bait

I'm using a Note 3
Would still be using a Note II but I switched carriers and couldn't transfer the phone

Poorfag detected.

I have a Galaxy S4 with CyanogenMod on it. Works perfectly and it's very fast.

Hey, also GS3 user here since 2012.
I'm running SlimKat (uses even less resources that cm) on a 7200mAh Anker battery which will give me a good 2 weeks of usage.
What makes beoffla any better than stock kernel?

Still rocking this beaut' even thought he camera is shit and that he phone gets hotter than erect penis.

Well you can change everything, I use it mainly because I can oc shit out of it.

I'm still rocking a Nexus 4

>7200mAh
jesus fuck why

Dont you have wall sockets in your house?

I miss my old s3. It was a fun phone to fiddle with for the 3 1/2 years I had it. Pretty much did what did with less extreme under-clocking. I think I just miss having the ability to root.

Kek

I had an iPhone 5 until February this year. Best phone I've ever owned, replaced it with a Moto G 2015 which I'm switching for an SE soon because god damn this shit is slow.

>tfw still using a Desire S
Volume up button doesn't work anymore, but otherwise it's fine.

Galaxy S5, aka GOAT phone. I plan to keep at at least another year.

>still using s2
>battery dying
>run battery diagnostic, now holds a charge like it was brand new
Would nexus a worthwhile upgrade in all respects battery life included?

>complaining that a $200 device is slow

What is battery diagnostic??

I still use an HTC One, iPhone 5s, and a Galaxy S3.

Remember how good it was before the Sense 6.0 buttfucked it?

Got my samsung omnia from 2007 installed an android marshmallows on it, running like a charm..

I still use a first-gen Moto G as a daily driver. It's getting on, though. I use it as an MP3 player as well as a phone and the headphone jack is starting to act up, so I might look into replacing it soon.

>Says the guy waiting for his parents to buy him a phone

Nexus 5, using it since launch, still going strong. I really hope Google doesn't skip on wireless charging this year.

Still have my S3 on CM11

I have the old Galaxy SII, i9100 with CM13 Nightly

I'm still using my iphone 4 to this day

even though I'm currently using a xperia z3 I own both s2 and s3, my mom and dad using my old s2 and s3, threw there some stock based debloated roms. I used both of em at the time on resurrection remix rom and boeffla kernel and they were great apart from max 2.5 hours screen on time had several spare batteries though.

using galaxy ace 2 with CyanogenMod, runs well enough

I've been using a Nexus 4 which i got on relese until last week, when i got an iPhone 6 to see if it's really any better

So far so good, it's a huge upgrade and the UI really makes android look like a hobby project by a post-grad

after a while ram management became too much of a hassle though, if you want to use more than a handful of apps with s3 international having a gig of ram

How thick is your phone with that battery? Seems pretty comfy

I'm using a Nexus 5, it's nice but the build quality is really bad. Gonna buy the new Nexus when it comes by the end of 2016

iPhone 5S seems to be running just as good as it always has

i have a HTC one S don't bully me...

Does the camera work?

>1GB of RAM is not enough for a cellphone
When will this meme end? What on earth do you people do on cellphones?

I have my S4 rooted with a custom rom. Thinking about doing something more interesting with it.

My 2 GB RAM version usually only runs into hiccups with specific apps. Snapchat fucks it for some reason, but it'll run like a dream with nearly everything else.

Note 3 here; it came out ~3 years ago, had it for around 2 years. Does everything I need. I'm going to keep it until the screen dies or becomes unbearable to look at.

Note 2 Verizon unlimited data on Official CM13 6-26-2016 nightlies + xposed

Its perfect and zero reason to upgrade

nexus 5 running smoothly. can't believe the 32gb retailed $400 new. will never pay that much for a fucking phone

Fellow GS3 user here. Still using it running Slimbean 4.2.2 with yank kernel. Rock solid, excellent battery life and minimal bug, whichis only the camera. Been trying out cm13 but the bugs are a total turnoff for me.

just replaced my S3 with an S7, entirely due to physical wear and tear

was a damn good phone, didn't feel terribly sluggish or anything
needed a few repairs (in particular, the USB port needed replacing since it stopped transferring data and it charged the phone really slowly, screen was starting to fade quite a bit+the top bar was burned in, couple other minor issues) and I decided I might as well get a new phone after having it for so long
only thing I was relatively unsatisfied with about it was the camera, really wish I'd upgraded before going on vacation

ideally, it'll be a damn long time before I change phones again, could have kept going with that S3 for at least the next three years after repairs (would have installed CM13 on it -- it's been stock the whole time -- but I'd need to get the USB port fixed first)

blame app developers for chewing up RAM more than anything

You mean battery calibration there mate?

still using a razr, with the extended battery

>tfw 4 days without charging

using original razr, no extended battery. manufactured 2012. still using it but its plugged in every other hour

Nexus 5 since launch.

Still have my Note 3, pic related. Still going awesome with 4.5 SOT as minimum per charge.

Don't see a reason to upgrade, and can't believe it's been almost 3 years.

Hard to believe it's over 2 y.o. already. It's ok, not holding up that great. Battery is still pretty good though. In much better shape than my last phone at this age

S2 here runs smooth as fuck with cm13

Still using a Galaxy S2 i9100.

Runs Replicant for mah freedoms and its still good for browsing and shit posting. The camera is bretty good too.

S2 stock 4.1.2 famalam . Come @ me.

lg g2 reporting in

my battery is dying too familia, what did u do exactly. are you using stock os?

Galaxy Note 2.

nice

galaxy s2 was sick, only samsung phone i had with custom recovery for roms. i have a rooted s4 and lent my girlfriend my s2 because she was phoneless, but she dropped it in the toilet and its gone now.

Yes.

Are you running a ROM user or carrier stock?

This phone was amazing for the price the only downside was no SD

Same here, I don't really feel a need to upgrade. Maybe something with a better DAC or camera or something will entice me in the future, but meh.

i9300 2012 best mod phone

not that user but I have the same phone + battery
it's heavy as fuck and makes the phone 4x thicker, but it's useful for road trips especially since my cars 12v outlet is fucked

What custom rom should I put on my i9505 (galaxy s4)? I'm on stock still and it's slow as fuck now. Should I worry about knox?

N5 here, battery is getting worst each day and KK is the only OS that has a proper black theme.

i have a note 2 and it's fine as a pda. i rarely use it on a network.

I got a s3 mini

No, I don't how. Had an SGSII, but it lacks BT LE, so I switched to Redmi 3.

Using one right now, probably gonna get a moto x pure or a one plus 3 if I can get the cash. S3 runs great with cm12 but it's starting to slow down a bit

I have the same OP but i use in case my shitty alcatel fails and yes works fine for basic tasks like whatsapp web browsing and calls

I use an iPhone 4 as my daily driver, 6 years old and still going strong

You think that is bad? Hold an m9.
This thing is a fucking house fire.

*#0228# in the numpad then quick start at the bottom twice

Using a galaxy nexus to type this now, works well enough but I think I will be buying a redmi note 3 soon.

I replaced this in november

Still using a Xperia Z. Planning to buy an one+3 soon if I can't find a S7 with 500 dollars where I live (missed this occasion once).

LG Optimus G Pro user here

Screen is cracked to shit, battery life is shit. But I can't afford a new phone.

Lenovo a820 still going stronk.
Bloat free root. Long battery life.