Redbull me on Goy-Sync/Freesync...

Redbull me on Goy-Sync/Freesync. I'm probably just blind but I've never paid attention to tearing in my life and I imagine it's already less prevalent with 144Hz monitors. Or is it one of those things you don't really care about until you experience it in person and then not be able to go back once you do?

>goysync
Not wasting my breath here, you already made your mind up

f*cking epic le repill XD

He's not asking for a comparison between the two, you dumb Nvidiot shill. Kill yourself.

>AMDiscount faggot thinks his opinion matters
Shoo

>saving money is bad
No wonder this board is full of poorfags

Is redpill word filtered now?
Thank god. Go back to Sup Forums where you belong.
>GoySync
Gain maturity. Also, FREESYNC is superior.

Not an argument.

Wait what, are you having a conversation with yourself in your head or something?

>not an argument
No shit sherlock, I was telling him to fuck off

You're the only one who needs to fuck off here.

Fantastic rebuttal

Get a 144hz freesync monitor, but dont use the freesync because playing above 60fps already gives the same effect, and you can use both AMD and Nvidia cards.

You won't notice if you typically play with good specs. It benefits nicely if your games of choice have demands that tear your system a new asshole, then you can force the update rate of your game and monitor to mesh.

>redbull me
Oh, I like it, I'm stealing it.

Gsync is awful. It's apple tier price gauging vs free sync

>price gauging

Is that G-Sync compatible monitors costing much more than Free-Sync compatible monitors?

They cost more but they always have better build quality and other features to make up for it.

Try comparing the Asus MG279q to the PG279q, the mg279q doesnt even have a proper rotating stand and cant do Freesync past 90hz, plus its made from cheap shitty plastic and has lots of quality control issues with the panels.

Remember, you always get what you pay for, and AMD is no exception to that rule

144Hz monitors do not get rid of screen tearing but the effects are reduced
freesync is really nice as long as you can be within the freesync range. my monitor has 30Hz-144Hz freesync range and its really something that i cant let go of now
i would recommend waiting for freesync over HDMI though because DP has its quirks that can be inconvenient

Freesync is royalty free so they always cost 100-200 less than their Goy-sync counterparts.

Give it back Jamaal

Bix nood mofugga

upgraded from a 60hz to a freesync 144hz. Can confirm how awesome of a difference it is esp if youre playing FPS games.

it can do 57-144hz freesync with edid mod.

i run it for couple of months now

Use google, retard

I dont want to risk killing my 500 fucking dollar monitor thx

i own a 21:9, 75hz ips freesync panel
i love it and i wish everyone could at least try it
i imagine gsync is every bit as pleasing in practice, albeit at a premium for both the gpu and the panel

Who are you quoting?

Again not an argument, you manchild

Stop spreading disinformation, Freesync is proprietary and and only look it up if you don't believe me

dude, an edid mod is reversible and you have to be an idiot not to overclock any monitor you own

gsync is nvidia only and charges royalty and hardware fees

freesync is royalty free and its up the manufacteurer how well it is intergrated which still determines in lower costs

which one exactly?

>Freesync is proprietary
MY SIDES!
Nvidiots sure live up to their name!

You don't need it if your monitor is 144hz.

I've not once seen a single screen tear since using 144hz.

Absolute waste of money if you ask me.

get a 144hz freesync monitor with a gtx 1070/1080/980ti
>144hz eliminates any need for syncing
>Dont have to buy a shit tier AMD product