Is this a normal thing? My first smartphone an Samsung Galaxy S2 worked so perfect...

Is this a normal thing? My first smartphone an Samsung Galaxy S2 worked so perfect, there was no bugs or any annoying things at all but my Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia would always find some way to complain when I wanted to download shit, either there is no space when there is tons of space or it's other annoying shit, My PS4 works like shit, and this isn't just my stuff, most of my friends PS4 would always also work like shit, stuff that won't download, Sometimes it won't start and many other stupid stuff, and don't dream of even asking people you know to get some app because their answer would be they can't sign in because of some shit fucked up in their account or it simply wont download. It's so annoying it's like everything has progressed backwards when it comes to software.

I know this is an annoying saying but it's 2016 stuff like this should not be happening.

Technology has regressed drastically, mate.
We are living in a fancy Stone Age, only instead of using rocks, dumbasses (me included) shitpost on smartphones about the slightest of things.

Something as simple as a program refusing to install is a big fucking problem, like downloading programs have been a thing it what? a decade? It should fucking work by know, at least installing stuff.

>reddit app
Stopped reading there.

As I've said, this is the neo-Stone Age.
Nothing works, mate. Enjoy your brick.

>official reddit app

kys

As you can see it's the lastest app and I only use that stuff for tech support video game news and shit, why are you guys so fucking autistic Just becuase the majority of that page is filled with SJW shit doen't mean that people can't use it, if that is the cause maybe most of people on Sup Forums should move to a more based country since you're a minority in a SJW country.?

>some bug happens to his shit
>hurr everything has progressed backwards when it comes to software durr

Kill yourself faggot

Fuck off hentai retard.

You are acting like a bunch of retards.

>being butthurt from a website with an alien mascot
>sjw country
Is there an SJW Country in East Yurop?

No you are faggot.

Please answer to the thread instead of using names. Don't you have anything to say?

I don't give a shit about what some crossposting faggots opinion. The point is that (you) are supporting a shit sjw with traffic and are supporting mods that are sold out to marketers. I would not believe anything posted on that site, targeted daily by shills. Stop feeding the beast retard, condenast is fucken internet cancer.

>mcdonalds app

Ok then, give me a fucking alternative that has many boards(forums.) and shit, becuase there is none, there is many boards on Sup Forums but a huge amount of it is lacking more places. Exemple finde me a replacement to /r/arma? yeah you can't.

And just for your notice many subreddits have completly fucked the page up like the Donald where the admins and shit have become really fucking angry hopefully the place is going to crash down and some better webpage is going to take it's place.

>Is this a normal thing?

No. you are just too retarded to use it. Faggot

There is free meals everyday in my country using it.

okay smartass show me how I can fix this problem without losing all the apps. Ios is an closed shit system where it's little to impossible to fix problems on your on, it's not like Steam or GOG.

>replacement to /r/arma
>many boards
Why the fuck do you need so many?

Figure it out yourself dumbass. This isnt tech support faggot.

>not believe anything posted on that site, targeted daily by shills
You mean Sup Forums?

But from your post this board isn't to shitting on software makers either what is it then? To talk about autistic Ubuntu shit?

Use something like Alien Blue. Official app is shit.

Skulle du ikke være på Roskilde?

Just searched V, there is not any threads yet.

Can't find it on the store.

>there is not any threads yet
Make one, then.

Yea, but what makes Sup Forums great is I can shit post back harder instead of a silent ban.

/r/arma
I don't give a shit about a shitty subreddit, figure it out yourself. Helpless fags should stay on reddit or deal with banter.

It is to shitting on software but not by some retard like you

>being such a fatso you unironically have a FUCKING MCDONALDS APP installed

>McDonalds app

>Not eating free mcd at 4 in the morning with your friends after a fun time drinking and having fun.

>You.

>3 DK

So Denmark but still,

>McDonald's app

This is why you should stick to Microsoft's Windows Phone and Microsoft X Box One.

Windows 10 store often fails to download stuff so is the other stuff MS makes better?

Install gentoo

>ever eating at McDonald's

Fucking hell man

McDonald's app, gee no wonder your phone is full.

Unless you already had alien blue, you can't get it anymore