Computer seating

What kind of chair do you sit in while you use the computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Broyhill-Bonded-Leather-Executive-Chair/20864832
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$20 shitty office chair with a pillow for lumbar support.

I lay in my bed.
When I use my desktop (very rare that I don't access it remotely from my bed), I use this awesome chair from Wal-Mart. It's the only one that didn't break after like a week of use.

walmart.com/ip/Broyhill-Bonded-Leather-Executive-Chair/20864832

actually pretty comfy

Chairs are technology

A recliner.

Fuck the police.

these are the chairs i use

hahahah

fuck

a bed at the moment, i'm sort of cramped.

>not HHBKs

$100 office chair from ebay. I'm just going to starting lying down on my bed instead.

Black switches for the perfect resistance

no mr bond i expect you to type

From the moment I saw it several years ago I don't think I've ever wanted anything more

i feel like i would have found that amusing very briefly in my early teenage years but quickly grown to resent what an impractical (and frankly gaudy) chair that is.

i don't want a chair (or anything else important in my life for that matter) on the basis that it's amusing on a kneejerk level. am i just devoid of any fun? if so, can someone offer real advice on how to have more fun?

oh god i actually did die just now

i have this. i have the arm rests in my closet but they kept getting in the way of me moving my chair in to sit closer to my desk (there's a keyboard tray that's just at an annoying height for this), so i removed them.

very very very occasionally i wish i could lean on an arm rest for a bit (or to reposition myself), but 99% of the time it's nice to have a "simpler" chair without arms.

forgot the pic because i'm dumb

>early teenage
Late twenties desu

I would put a hat on it for Christmas, treat it with the proper oil, etc. It is also an excuse for owning a rocking chair, something in strong decline

I thought everything through

it doesn't seem to have a back rest that i would even describe as nominal

Yeah, that plus the arm rests blocking your arms are the two flaws with this

Also the ribs extend into the chair for some reason