Hello, I am the only usable rubber dome keyboard

Hello, I am the only usable rubber dome keyboard.

the only kind of usable keyboard is rubberdomed

Mechanical switches feel like shit, type super loud, and slow down over all progress

Not having the superior ibm original of that board.

I have An IBM KB-7993
And an HP C1405B which i found NOS

I use that keyboard for work, it's great.

what is topre

sry for taking the bait

>muh thinkpad placebo affect
god the IBM circlejerk is getting out of hand

they're okay, I'm using one right now, but they're far from the best, Dell and Apple's USB rubber domes both beat the shit out of these mushy things

>only

Bitch!
Dell L-100 coming through!
Step aside son!

I come packaged with every computer ever and you can buy a perfectly good one of me for five bucks at a garage sale.

wrong

get that lolnovo shit out of here

IBM IBM KB-8923 from 1996

THIS is the only usable rubber dome keyboard

Never buy a used keyboard... Unless of course you enjoy typing on something covered in semen,

Its exceptionally quicker to type on mechanical.

MX Cherry brown switches are quiet and even if that doesn't do it, you can buy rubber rings to make it truly silent.

Don't bottom out while typing.

hey

My favorite. They literally give them away at government surplus. Clean-up and you're good to go

KYS

No
Every rubber dome keyboard is nice at first but turns to shit as you break it in, and that board is no exception

>implying normies behave as you do.

>no wanting semen all over your hands
some people

is it easy to take the keys off of those for cleanup?

>applelshit
>usable keyboard

>makes fun of something before trying it
the keys feel nice, and the angle-stand-thing is way sturdier than the shitty little tabs on every other keyboard

>appletard
>only defense to anything is "yy-y-y-you never used it"

I had to actually use those pieces of shit back in 2003 for real work when you weren't born yet, and every one of them were mushy trash.

I like this logitech k120 vendor trash I'm using at home. The lenovo keyboard is alright too, use it at work.

(You)

OP is a faggot, but so are you for being a retard.

That keyboard is neither ThinkPad nor IBM.

I have this with nordic layout and it's actually really good.

Actually mine is sk-8115. Probably very similar though.

Wrong, Qsenn DT-35

I just got a Logitech K120 for $20 after my keyboard of 7 years finally broke down a couple weeks ago

it's pretty good and I like it

I respectfully disagree with you, OP.

As far as I can tell from the ones I've seen they are the same.

b-but user...I am

I've owned a couple of these (kpd-8923). Really nice. I've also had a Model M and Model M13

IBM KPD-8923 was my preference until I got a Cherry greens keyboard with Razer gaymen mouse.

>tfw actually use this keyboard attached to my ThinkCentre

its good rubber dome keyboard desu, i like it its basic and nothing extra shit and feels good for rubber dome