Has any of you fags tried this for real ?

has any of you fags tried this for real ?

It does work with phones.
I'd play games in the cooler at work (during break obviously).

I hope not, because that's how condensation forms on the logic board and kills the Macbook.

condensed water is pure, not conductive

please don't breed.

doesnt look like i will be able to anyway

1) Learn what an azeotrope is. Liquids absolutely vaporize and condense as mixtures. Why would you ever think that the only vapor in air is water vapor?
2) The surface of the board isn't "pure."

If you can't use your laptop without having to stick it in a freezer occasionally, you purchased a shitty laptop.

>107 upvotes
Cant say I expected that

I tried that. The main trick is to pull it out after 15 minutes or so: if you freeze it, you'll get a condensed water all over your laptop.

But pure water undergoes auto-protolysis, silly.

i dont' think the freezing is the issue.. it's the recovery from cold to room temperature that will do all the damage. at least that's what i think.

1 upvote for every degree Celsius the macbook reaches under load

I've never had to freeze anything to use it.

Fuck, if you need to freeze something pre-built, it must be a hunk of shit.

I hope someone told this faggot about smcfancontrol.

Or you could not be a poorfag and buy a solid block of diamond to remove the head.

:(

i put ice packs underneath my 2009 macbook. it works good

1) please do learn what an azeotrope is. Evaporated water is not conducive.

2) it ain't full of salts either.
Maybe if you live near the beach, where the air itself contains salts, you would have to worry.

Yes,and it does not generate enough ions to be classified as conductive.

I'm not saying it's a good idea to do that, op. Make sure that your electronic is able to withstand the temperature (contraction of materials, conductivity) , it's on the manual. If yes and you are still worried about the moisture, put it in a plastic bag and take the air out.

The dirt inside will mix with your pure water

If users have to do this, it's time to redesign your laptop

The inside of a fridge is dry. Look at the ice buildup. That moisture used to be in the air.
The whole of OP's post is a troll.
So Sup Forums fell for it as usual.

>impurities on the board
but what's already inside can't kill you ;^)

Nah but my friend has an imac in his conservatory that used to overheat a lot (because dust, direct exposure to sunlight and... you know, imac) so he used to use frozen pees to cool it down.

Worked great for a while, right up until he started getting significant hard drive errors and now the whole system is bricked.

It doesn't require to have salt on surface, everything with ionic structures will make your electronics destroyed by water. And various materials such as polymers can "produce" (don't know the correct word in English) chemicals with ions.