WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET ONE?

Are the 1080's really still out of stock everywhere except shitty re-sellers charging 800+ for a 600 dollar card? I check Newegg every day and all the models are OOS every single godam time, amazon is useless, and i dont even know where else to check that is reliable.

I knew it was a paper launch but its been over a fucking month.

Other urls found in this thread:

pccasegear.com/category/193_1828/graphics-cards/geforce-gtx-1080
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ur gon a have to wait a few months you Twat.

They're not hard to get here in the UK

>$600 for a fucking graphics card
thanks gamers

Actually most best buys have them. Mines got 5 in stock for 650$

>gamers
They're not gamers, gamers died a long time ago when shit like Metal Gear Solid and Half-Life became popular.

You might as well forward Sup Forums to Sup Forums these days, it's pretty much the same shit. People "need" $600 overblown, overpriced, overheating, overpowered cards because they have to render fucking movies in real time, which is goddamn stupid.

Install RX 480

I'm going to have a 2560 x 1440p 144hz monitor so, rx480 is out, though it does seem like a great value card, I always like getting the single powerful card, SLI/Crossfire have always sucked massive dick.

is it just the Founders cards? not really interested in overpaying for a shitty cooler, I need one of the partner cards.

console gamer detected

they out of stock and nvidia fugged up

Google nowinstock 1080

Stock will improve late next month according to most retailers and information on the Internet. You can pay out the ass for a Founder's Edition now or wait for the board partner versions to get back in stock. Shitty situation I agree.

>options on the market is bad

ausfag here, idk why you amerifats are having such a hard time.
pccasegear.com/category/193_1828/graphics-cards/geforce-gtx-1080

>$600 for 1070
>980 non ti STILL at the same $600

Yes and they will be sold out for months

You can get a 980 Ti for $450 easy

because the bong price is so high that only the queen can afford one

In US

>$1200

fuck this country

this is what a paper launch looks like

What a shitty launch. Msi 1070 gaming $60 over msrp. Strix is $70 over. Amp! is $100 over like they're the fucking lighting editions, all sold out anyway.

semiaccurate has an article saying otherwise... though its behind a paywall.

Order from microcenter. Just put a ton away yesterday ;)

Maybe if you all stopped shilling nvidia non stop, maybe less people would buy them, then maybe people who actually have a use for them could actually buy one. They have no competition atm, why would you feel the need to keep shilling and ruining it for everyone else?

Why not wait until you can get a high binned factory overclocked model? Are you that much of an addict with no real hobbies?

My two 1080 FTWs arrive tomorrow. So excited.

Which brands have good coolers for the 1080?

the gigabyte version is bretty gud

>tfw argentina
>almost same price
I feel you

MSI seems to be the best. Most silent with essentially the same thermal performance as the other good options. It's also priced higher than most. Also lots of the gigantic coolers haven't been tested yet. There are some larger than two slot cooling solutions out.

Has great value, same with Palit.

£280 for 980 gtx I'm tempted

Strix from what I've seen.

>nobody will buy this Sup Forums said
>too expensive Sup Forums said
>now is the time for AMD Sup Forums said
>1080s sold out
>1070s sold out
>faggot markup resellers making mints

Why are you always wrong

I said they'd sell like hotcakes.
Here's a fun fact: The 1070 will sell better than the 480.

Wait for big Pascal or Vega then. It seems like nvidia isn't going to restock anytime soon, so you might as well wait

Luckily the pound is in free fall after Brexit, and we other people from EU get to take advantage of that chance.

Pretty cool huh. It's now easier for people to move to the UK since shit is cheaper there, and everyone is poorer.

Nice one Farage, jesus christ

How can it sell better when Nvidia didnt make any?
The only reason why its "sold out" is because Nvidia is choking supply, and Nvidiots just eat that shit up