Water bottles

Are water bottles technology?

I just ordered pic related - Eastman Tritan BPA free plastic water bottle for 8€. What water bottle do you use and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/water-bottles/pp_353529.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just pick up a gallon of water every morning for about 80 cents. Usually lasts me the entire day.

No, fuck off.

Oh Im sorry this thread is made for non-third worls ameriscum board users, because you know, 1st world countries have access to fresh water and hence require a way of keeping said water in a recyclable, chemical-free container.

>trusting your government over innovative businesses that have real incentives to protect their consumer and make their water experience more delightful than ever imagined

Bought this years ago and have been reusing it since

'BPA free' usually means they replaced it with something similar

> Trusting faceless, cut-throat, bottom-line-driven corporations over transparent and accountable elected representatives

Nigga my country has the cleanest drinking water in Europe, of course I care what container I keep it in AND my government to supply me with said water. Step the fuck up
Voss? Whats that?

No.

Go fuck yourself m8

>falling for the plastic Jew

guys

go to other boards.

Just get a nalgene faggots.

This

>not having a water bottle thats also a portable blender
gearbest.com/water-bottles/pp_353529.html

>nalgene
>poisoning yourself with BPA
>>oh but they make BPA free models now
>except the similar polycarb they replaced it with ALSO leeches estrogenic chemicals and the cover gets nasty
Nalgenes are a meme bottle brand

Which country do you live in?

BPA and estrogenic chemicals is a meme.
Especially if they're only present in trace amounts.

Neat! I'm always in need of having my water blended when I'm thirsty as fuck.

I want something that has an easy clean lid,but you dont have to screw off the entire lid to drink from it.Insulated is a plus

Lifeline water bottles are the best. Only thing that sucks is how easy they dent. I knocked mine on the floor being autistic and making a joke and dented the bottom making a sharp Ridge on it.

But otherwise these are fucking great water bottles. Keeps water cold all day. And honestly I had been rough on my previous bottles and they never dented. So yeah. Highly recommend.

Fuck off poor fags.

Nice purse, faggot.

I've been reusing the bottle I bought water in for about a year now. It keeps my water perfectly safe and humid.

>starbucks app
Lol

>humid water

u fucking wot m8

I have a klean kanteen steel bottle

I don't like my water dry.

I bought a stainless steel one and just ordered one for my gf at kivanta from kleen kanteen. They are solid and use no plastic.
Maybe i should throw in buzzwords like "thinkpad-like build quality" and "no bloat" to make it look like regular Sup Forums shilling.

>Sup Forums - safe space for shitposters where threads about actual technology get removed instantly

>buying water
>not just using the tap

What are you, third world?

>2016
>still buying plastic bottles

This.
Humid water is the greatest feature I like in those bottles.

>things he's not a poorfag
>doesn't use a titanium water bottle
get rekt cuck

A water filter would get you better quality for cheaper.