I love my big phone

>I love my big phone
>Has to use two hands to type on it
>Says it's good for videos
>Can't even use whole screen with thumb

fuck off

Why the fuck do normies want gigantic phones? I swear any phone with a screen bigger than 3.5 inches is literally fucking useless, I got got a Huawei phone under the expectation that it would be a decent usable size, but it's way to fucking big

I swear people only use these big phones like fashion accessories or some shit, I mean 4.5+ inch phones are literally way too fucking big for the average hand.

whats the choose option for

>I have small feminine hands

>I have autistic monster hands

sorry, but the average American is only like 5'7"

It's literally a functional difference. If you have tiny hands and don't mind a cramped interface, get a 4S.

>have 5.5inch phone
>don't even realize it's 5.5 inch and want a bigger one

I don't even have big hands, it doesn't even feel that big. The way he's holding that phone makes it look huge but I use my pinkie to "rest" my phone giving my thumb access to the entire phone, feels like awkward after long use though

I totally don't get it.

I watch videos on my computer (or better yet, a TV). I read long web-pages on my computer. I read books on my ereader. I play games on my computer (or better yet a console on a TV).

All of those things are SHIT on a phone at any size: why compromise what I actually want to do with a phone (send quick messages, take pictures, make calls, listen to music/podcasts, take quick notes). Having to use two hands for all that instead of one is a HUGE usability sacrifice.

Why do you even care what other people use?

It's a fucking status symbol

the only reason girls and faggots buy giant phones is to show them off like fucking jewelry, I mean I was watching this girl in starbucks once, and she fucking tried to hold her giant abomination with her hands, then she dropped it because they're already hard enough to hold, so if anybody thinks they need big phones, I hope they get over the fact that they're most likely going to break the fucking thing, fuck off. AND I swear to fucking god, the more I water people do this shit, the more it makes me angry that the only available phones for me to use are the SE and the galaxy mini, and even those are too big, and fucking suck

Dude I'm 6'4 with 10in hands not everyone can use small phones, I don't see why you gotta be all autistic about it

> I do things a certain way so everyone else should too

Why does everyone on this damn board have this shit tier mentality

This, you get the issue

Fuck off, there's the right way, and there's the wrong way, nothing else

I'm going to call out people for doing shit the wrong way.

I want one because knowing you're somewhere sperging out because of my personal hardware choices gets me hard.

>baby manlet
>"more I water"
kill yourself

Because he's a moron who is unhappy about his life so he flips out over shit that doesn't matter on an imageboard instead of dealing with his problems.

I really doubt Sup Forums users are picking phones based on whether they're popular or not. If you can't hold a big phone without dropping it, you must have Parkinson's or something.

Just get an Xperia Tipo if you care about the size that much

If it's literally useless how am I using a Moto G to reply to you?

because people dont use phones as phones anymore, theyre multimedia devices

There are people who actually enjoy watching movies on a phone? Browsing the web on a phone?

I get it if you're a normie who doesn't both owning a computer anymore since all you really use are facebook and tinder, or you're some third-worlder who can only afford one device, but if you're posting on Sup Forums you certain have all these other far more appropriate devices.

It's this futile search for a device that does everything well (but in reality does everything poorly) that causes people to buy gaming laptops and tablet computers. I thought Sup Forums would have the sense to see through that nonsense.

>There are people who actually enjoy watching movies on a phone? Browsing the web on a phone?

Yes, probably millions, but you already knew that. Mobile phones offer different use cases than laptops or desktops. Is this much not obvious to you?

Women always have monstrous 6" iphones and samsung galaxies. If you actually knew a woman other than your mother, you'd know this.

And funny enough, they have a purse!

6" phones = you carry a purse

I've noticed this. Not sure if it's because they can get away with it carrying purses, or because they're so obsessed with social media.

both

I was with you until >any phone with a screen bigger than 3.5 inches is literally fucking useless
>3.5 inches
You're either a manlet or Donald Trump

>tfw Android is dead , no more comfy Moto x

I hate smartphones because you have to choose between having a cumbersome large piece of shit or something that's too small to view anything on.
Also that pixel scaling in smartphone browsers is gay as fuck.

Should have put /MG/ (Manlet General) as the subject OP.

The reason for shill phablet hate is that with phablet, why buy tablet?

Or you carry it in your pocket. Not everybody is joining your homo lifestyle

It might surprise you that some people on Sup Forums work and commute.

OP confirmed for dwarf.
Just buy a cheap 4.5/ 5" android phone and try living with it, it's not Si bad after a while.
5" I'd my hard limit, which is really frustrating since I want AMOLED and not Samsung.

What does working/commuting have to do with anything? You don't have a computer at work? At home? What are you doing between that requires a large screen (that's so important you'd sacrifice the form factor).

Wish the iPhone 6/6S had a somewhat smaller display. As is it's just a bit too big to be comfortable one-handed. I'd say 4.3" is probably about the most a normal person could really use comfortably one-handed. The 5/SE is closer to right-size than the 6, but especially with slimmer bezels you could squeeze more than 4".

On the way to work, commuting, you might want to do something. Like shitpost on Sup Forums or watch a movie or read some books/comics/manga.
How is that so hard to understand?

I can see why you don't see a need for a phone, tablet or gaming laptop given that you probably never leave your room.

I play vidya on my mobile phone and watch videos. So i want it to big. I hate cramped UI.

Step aside children. Regardless of the size of your hands, a larger screen is better for media consumption. There's a reason why your TV isn't 6 inches, dipshits. If you're into watching movies, playing games, texting, etc you'll appreciate a larger screen.

So the right thing to do is to complain about something nobody really cares? You are truly living the dream

That some pretty huge pockets you got yourself there, cargo pants i assume?

topkek

Who else dumb+smart masterrace?
Why choose when you can have both?

Big phone doubles as tablet for browsing internets and shit.

>swear any phone with a screen bigger than 3.5 inches is literally fucking useless,

Jobs please, the 3GS was years ago, the world has moved on RIP in peace.

>>I mean 4.5+ inch phones are literally way too big
Seriously, how much of a manlet are you?

Lol when will you manlets ever learn

>Can't even use whole screen with thumb
I hold and use my phone exactly like a tricorder and it wouldn't even have occurred to me to use it with my thumbs if I hadn't seen other people do it. I type with my right hand, using all fingers except thumb and pinky.

>>Says it's good for videos
Uh... how is a big-ass phone *not* good for videos? What's the argument here? That people shouldn't watch videos on their phones?

>I have tiny baby hands and that makes me mad.

>there's the right way, and there's the wrong way
No. There's use cases and solutions, and sometimes, speed or being able to do something one-handed takes no priority whatsoever while comfort and other arbitrary things do. It's like saying everyone needs to drive a sports car because it's fast, completely ignoring the fact that some people need off-road capabilities, not speed. Just look at the stupid "Macs are overpriced because you can get a faster computer for the same money" argument. I neither want nor need a *faster* computer because it would literally make no difference for my use case and I'm not going to operate my phone one-handed because it feels weird and doesn't make a difference anyway, since I don't use it while doing other stuff.

"Yeah the average height is only 5'7. Oh, what my height you ask? Im 5'7."