Fuck me man, when will the Apple cocksuckers finally release a new Macbook pro?

Fuck me man, when will the Apple cocksuckers finally release a new Macbook pro?

Other urls found in this thread:

slickdeals.net/f/8866975-apple-macbook-air-latest-model-11-6-core-i5-4gb-ram-silver-flash-storage-128gb-for-699-99-599-99-asc-256gb-for-899-99-799-99-asc-fs-bestbuy?src=SiteSearch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They'll go bankrupt before they get close to a prototype.
See

>2016
>owning a laptop
'sup grandpa?

>runs a mobile OS
Honestly better off getting a surface pro.

>running an obsolete dinosaur OS
I'll ask again: 'sup grandpa?

nice facebook machines

Install gentoo

Fuck me man, when will the Apple cocksuckers finally fuck off back to ?

It's good hardware man, get over it

lol

What is the actual reason to get Pro instead of Air?

It's shit hardware kid, get over it

If you want to set your house on fire.

0.10 cents have been deposited to your account

There is no 15" air
also actual quad core and high dpi screen

If you dont know then a mac isnt for you.

They priced for two different segments, entry level and mainstream/pro use.

They all use PCIe drives so theyll all be blazing fast doing routine stuff. Just get the Air (open box) with edu coupon at bestbuy for an insane discount. Get the 8gb model, its now standard and is priced really low because its the new base model.

screen: 2560x1600 over 1440x900
a bit faster CPU & GPU
big battery (~75whr) so that it gets a bit longer battery life

>just buy a 1366x768 TN piece of shit for $1000

Fuck off Rajeesh.

>1366x768 TN piece of shit for $1000

Where you daft kike? Thats not NEARLY a deal.... LOL

slickdeals.net/f/8866975-apple-macbook-air-latest-model-11-6-core-i5-4gb-ram-silver-flash-storage-128gb-for-699-99-599-99-asc-256gb-for-899-99-799-99-asc-fs-bestbuy?src=SiteSearch

People were getting these for ~$550 open box from bestbuy.

You could get the 8gb 13.3 air for ~$650.

Dumb kike you DONT EVER pay anywhere close to MSRP for anything.

Where do mactoddlers get the false impression they and their fruity toddler toys are welcome on a technology board?

>being so angered by a product line that you have to post about it
Literal autism

I'm not sure how many generations to wait to get a real upgrade on my current Macbook. So far this thing can do everything I need. (I don't play video games other than some retro stuff here and there)

never

Also people were getting retina mac pros for less than $900 recently....

>calls someone else a dumb kike
>doesn't even understand the term kike
>shills chinktrash $200 macshit marked up $800

Poo in loo Rajeesh.

I actually use Gentoo on an old thinkpad myself, but I have to agree, macbook bro retina is actually good hardware

>800mhz firehazard
>good hardware

2 rupees have been deposited in your iShill account Pajeet.

If you already have a retina then don't bother.

I have a 2010 mbp, the battery lasts like 10 minutes anymore and the screen is shit and even more so since they gimped the constrast and fonts since Yosemite

But I won't buy a 2.5k machine with a Haswell CPU right now

>that webm

>that response.

Is that the best you can do? spout memes?

I got mine for 950 brit bongs discounted as I'm a student I would not pay top whack for one, I'd rather get a refurb.

>that """"""""""""""""""laptop""""""""""""""

Is that the best you can do? Shill meme products?

>I have a 2010 mbp, the battery lasts like 10 minutes anymore and the screen is shit

>is surprised that his 6 year old laptop is showing its age...

You know my friend has a 2010 XPS and its a total piece of shit now. 6 years isnt kind to any device.

It looks like those PC's for retards or little kids

I was only making people aware of a deal based on the current market value of said products.

If someone is going to buy one, shouldn't they get the best deal?

950 for a 15"? that's a pretty good deal m8

I'm a student as well, but I want a dGPU. The top tier model is 2.8k regularly and 2.5k with student discount.

I'll at least wait to see what they do with the new generation. If it really has a gay touch bar, I'm going with a 2015 refurb, but hopefully they're cheaper by that time.

Well I still have a (nearly) 6 year old desktop with a 2500k. Still running like its first days. Even better since I've put in an SSD.

It's just Laptops that age terribly

I don't ever want to upgrade my 13" mbp. It's too comfy .

>macfag uses windows
>opens blackedcuckolds.gif.mov.avi.mpg.rar.exe
>"OMG WTFFFF y wangblows so insecure?!?!"

>macfag uses linux
>tries to install a driver
>"OMGWTFFF!!!! how can anyone use loonix?!?!"

>macfag uses android
>tries to open an app
>"OMGWTFFFF!!! i install app but itz not on homescreen wtf?!!?"

Why do Apple cocksuckers even come to Sup Forums?

>It's just Laptops that age terribly

Yeah I was about to say that desktop example was irrelevant. haha

based stallman will protect us in this time of need

>macshit
>best deal

Buy a XPS 13 and a Galaxy S7

What does a Macbook Pro feel like?

No, Stallman is the hero we need right now, but not the one we deserve.

To keep you arguing about inconsequential shit so you don't shit up the good threads. We're doing a public service here.

Kind of cold and wide, but you get used to it. Make sure to use lots of lube.

At least we're both in agreement that this is a shit thread. Keep arguing so we can put the thread where it belongs.

I just tried this with my rMBP. It feels oddly satisfying.

How deep can you get yours in? I can only get it in up to the notch by the trackpad. It feels SO good.

If you think Windows is better than OS X, you might as well end it all now.

When they're done removing features and trying to find a way to make even more parts impossible to repair or replace without bricking the laptop

Having one port and making a laptop so thin that the battery and RAM define its useful lifespan isn't going far enough

They want to take the "pro" off the end of the macbook pro. Its heritage of being a user friendly UNIX box with a surprisingly flexible hardware platform is too nerdy for the hip and cool millennials. Useful tech is the patriarchy and homophobic dontcha know.

If you think mactoddlerOS is better than anything, you might as well end it all now.

you could get a thinkpad with better specs and equivalent battery life for $650

>BUT MUH THIN

thinness and weight are objectively the least important things that affect laptop portability unless you are a woman who stores shit in her oversized and overstuffed purse

>a pound heavier?
>uuuuugh my arms
>3/4" thicker?
>no way will this fit in a soft case designed to bulge to accommodate thick items such as books

/thread

>no filesystem

It's just barely better than windows, barely

If you want an OS that's actually good, you're going to have to give up all your pleb software and quality gooeys, because nobody makes quality operating systems for anything but servers, and nobody makes quality gooeys for server systems. It's not worth the effort. So, use linux or freeBSD

>inb4 openbsd jokers

>paying $100+ for an OS that spies on you

The technological equivalent to cuckoldry.

>paying $1000+ for an OS and hardware that spies on you

Literal cuckoldry.

Never. Why do think Apple has anything to do with computing? Apple is a manufacturer of jewelry that is purchased primarily by insecure children who think owning Apple products makes them less autistic. Apple has never made anything that can rightfully be called a computer.

>Apple is a manufacturer of jewelry that is purchased primarily by insecure children who think owning Apple products makes them less autistic
this desu senpai

>thinking software meant for corporate hardware supplied to Apple employees has any bearing on consumer hardware

Come on, man.

>thinking you aren't literally using cuckOS

Come on, kid.

>Spotlight searches the internet

That's the point.

>iCuck's only defense against anything is "a-a-at least we aren't AS bad as MS!!!"

I miss spotlight.

If I type "chingu" spotlight shows chingu2016.xlsx and a preview of the spreadsheet.

On W10 when I type "chingu" I have to press enter to search my stuff and then click the search result to wait for Excel to open it.

the last mbp is still good though OP, please don't tell me you wanted it for gaymen

little snitch + block access to the spotlight daemon

>maybe you're new to osx or something

sure is summer in here

But they aren't.

Definitely.

This. They're far worse.

There can't be a last if there was never a first.

Damn son just got me thinking, I'm still rocking my Q6600 from 2007.