Using any product made by little children

>using any product made by little children
youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHFgjd7SU

So basically anything made in china?

Even the fucking suicide nets on the chinese factories are made by chinese slave children

knowing this makes my duck even harder when i use my macbook

That's not how these things are used. I'm pretty sure it says that somewhere in the terms of service

chinese qts made my shitposting device?

fkin hard god damn it

>thinking you don't support child labor
>owning clothes

>support child labor
>can't own clothes
>pick one and only one

impeccable logic

kek

/thread

not him, but all capitalism is slavery now. you are either clueless or don't understand how to be first world. as long as you are the one benefiting from the slavery, you win.

those slaves sure are going to hate it when everything is made entirely by robots, at least they have food at the moment.

>embrace slavery
>leave 1st world sekrit club
>pick one

self-educated economist detected

do you prefer those chinese children to starve to death when they can't find a job?
You heartless monster.

Foxconn incorporated automation in the factories they use for Apple products. Apple would never allow disgusting slave children to assemble their products.

if I had a fucking choice I wouldn't own any clothes but society exists and I have to clothes

I dont see how it's Apple's fault that China doesnt give a shit of its people.

I'd wear bear skin loincloth

>use underhanded extortionist tactics to force down prices with large contracts
>force companies that already make little profit to compete on price
>take the profit for themselves and stash it in bahamas

Other companies use slave labor because they're forced to in order to stay in business. Apple uses slave labor because of shitstain cunts like you reward them for it.

>not using products made by small and precise hands of children
ISHYGDDT

Who gives a shit? If I don't buy it, they're just going to go and make something else. The only way to stop child labor is if everyone decides to boycott literally everything all at once.

For now, I can live with knowing that I'm giving them a job.

Why don't they just force companies to pay children at the same rate as adults?

The Chinese are soulless creatures and will fuck each other over at every given opportunity even without western influence.

Because that would defeat the purpose of child labor?

Kill yourself you shitstain.