/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• After two days of waiting user swears to never buy again from Gearbest • user swears by BelgiumPost and PostNLs delivery times • user got his Sanrenmu 7010 knife • user finds a bunch of coupons for Fidue headphones • Xiaomi's earbud verification service is currently down • user got his Superlux HD668, one of its head cushions was poorly assembled. Gearbest customer service offers free replacement • user got his adjustable power supply kit • user that had a burned H22 motor returns with good news, Gearbest is offering him a free replacement or refund to his purchase to his GB wallet • user has to pay customs >Old News
• user got himself some cheap bluetooth earbuds • user got chinked on a powerbank • user buys a sharkless microsd from MIXZA • After 24 hours of use(!) user's MiBand2 batter is still at 100% • Still no real exploit found for BangGood's slotmachine
• Nip vs Chink Eneloops
• user got a Ganzo knife
• user bought some KZ ED9 earbuds and Superlux HD668B headphones is now on the lookout for some velour pads for it • user gives glowing review of Aukey USB cables
• user is making a cheap chink shit randomiser that finds him deals on Gearbest • Product drops in price after user purchases it panics about getting chinked but he's actually covered by Gearbest's 72hour rule about pricedrops

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/camping/pp_198406.html
gearbest.com/camping/pp_198407.html
gearbest.com/classic-toys/pp_367999.html
ilaen.ru/tablet-pcs/pp_232112.html
aliexpress.com/item/XEON-x5450-CPU/32364303548.html?
gearbest.com/graphics-video-cards/pp_321087.html
aliexpress.com/item/r/32234805996.html
aliexpress.com/store/2213190
aliexpress.com/store/2196052
youtube.com/watch?v=ORwvjXKbncg
electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/28394/whats-the-need-for-a-temperature-controlled-soldering-iron
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_259606.html
goughlui.com/2016/06/19/gearbest-counterfeit-item-uncooperative-staff-paypal-dispute-needed/
rotormind.com/blog/2013/Temperature-Controlled-Soldering-Irons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kingdian

chink slur

>waiting in mail
VR headset
7 - 19mm Socket
Car tire valve cap
Bluetooth dongle

Roughly ~$40 worth of product on shipping mode.

I've gotten like 70 points from the slot machine so far. But still no quadcopter.

>If chink shit's taking too long, always contact the seller/support to ask what's up regardless of what site you bought from.
so, it's not normal? how much should it take?
guess I'll send them a message... thanks.

Saw an user interested in multitools

gearbest.com/camping/pp_198406.html
gearbest.com/camping/pp_198407.html

Are these literally the same shit with different materials?

No its fine you just ordered it on the 22nd, but it doesn't hurt to ask for an update.

Got $30 from a friend today as a gift. What do I go and buy?

So far on my list is a Sanrenmu 7010 and any of the 0.10/0.20c shit I find.

I'm also interested in a fairly decently-looking watch, any recs?

Daily reminder to get your Rick Flair mask.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

gearbest.com/classic-toys/pp_367999.html

>9 in 1
>10 in 1

errr no?

>you ordered automatic belt on aliexpress,and they shipped it next day,but your forced tracking on gaybest for a flashlight,and battery have not shipped in a week

i do not think i can deal with gay best

Any opinions on Chuwi Hi10 vs Cube iWork 10?
Will be mostly used for browsing and some low spec steam games.

The 10th tool on the first one is actually you getting chinked.

wtf is this slot machine? on gearbest? i want bood goy points too

Got my Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Speaker today, great little device for summer and outside to listen to music.

Not bad for £15, came in just over a week as well one of the quickest deliveries from Aliexpress so far.

BangGood, its also said in the news.

Was it Hong Kong post?
That one is always really fast for me.

Cool let us know if it stutters at higher volumes because then you got chinked and a fake speaker.

>apple
>xiaomi

poor fag confirmation clearance fanboi

wonder if they are having issues sending stuff (volume too high, issues with transport or something), or if it's just GB trying to get some more sheckels from customers

It was Singapore Post looking at the tracking info.

Just tested it, unless if I put right to the very max with an iPhone which its fucking loud it was fine, no distortion.

The CPU is quite fast (for a tablet). The SSD is small, but can be replaced with any other M.2 42mm SSD. You can install Linux on it (Although Wifi & bluetooth drivers are not integrated in the kernel). Stylus works really well

ilaen.ru/tablet-pcs/pp_232112.html

Its a 2014 model that I've had since new, no poor here pls no bully.

idk man chinks lie so bad
> i got 4 gay best order cause coupon cannot be stacked even if they are on different items

>one them forced me to pay
>they all says shipped
>the tracking one says shipped

turn out that on the actual carriers page it is advised fuck gaybest

>25 dollar Intel Xeon made in 2006 has 70% of power of 2015 skylake i5-6400

Whats your excuse for not having the single best bang for your buck CPU?

aliexpress.com/item/XEON-x5450-CPU/32364303548.html?

>Ordered phone of the 23rd
>Still processing
Is this normal because I honestly feel like it would be faster just to order from somewhere else or Swappa?

Talking about Gaybest of course

gearbest.com/graphics-video-cards/pp_321087.html
Is this a good deal boys? I have a feeling this piece of shit is gonna fall apart the first month, i dont trust chinks

>apple
wrong board mate

You just got yourself a computer that can max 1080p for less than 300 dollars.

>● Formal core Nvidia 560. Modified and upgraded version.

any recommendation for a soldering iron? with an us plug

Shit. dual LGA 771 mobos go for under $40 on ebay.

NO, it's a fake counterfeit card, I don't think it's even legal to sell it.

>max 1080p on a meme60

nice b8

ayy lmao didnt saw that, thanks fellas

nice, now go and sue the chinks

aliexpress.com/item/r/32234805996.html

thats not temp controlled, so you have no clue about soldering irons

you can get a simple adjustable one for that price

ali removes stores with counterfeit watches and such all the time, and no independent store (gb, bg, dx, etc) sells them

So uh, where do I go to get one?

why has dx gone to shit?

Saw some cool reviews. Gonna report back.
KR-8800 is the generic model.

they're there, and send stuff without issues, but when you go back to them next month they're not there (usually they just change names)

Gotcha. Any recommendations? Or sources where I can find recs, like forums or whatever?

Not him, but a basic one like that is good enough for simple stuff.

Don't.

BM-800+phantom power

Too make fakes out there

The reference gtx 960 doesn't come with a VGA output..

no, a weller clone is were you should start
a shitty temp controlled one if you have no other choice
and never an uncontrolled one as its just a waste of money

not hot enough to melt copper
not hot enough to melt pcb
hot enough to melt solder
for what reason would you adjust it?

ask here for a start, and search for short forms of the brand, like "dw" for Daniel Wellington or "br" for Bell&Ross, once you find a store with one, it will probably have some more brands

aliexpress.com/store/2213190
aliexpress.com/store/2196052

Nah, that's bullshit.
I soldered for years with a 5$ iron.
For soldering wires together, or simple through-hole components it's good enough.

The user looking for recommendations didn't really specify what he's using it for.

large parts need more heat
small parts need less heat
different solders melt at different temps

A package, one day early! I'm pretty impressed with DHL

Did anyone ever get those little mini metal models from GayBreast? Opinions? Reviews? Pics?

Looking for something geeky yet subtle to make my desk comfier and they look like just the ticket.

user should ask on /diy/ and you should stop memeing him so hard
i guess you've never used a good iron to know the difference

Is there any sub 5" chink phone worth buying? Also, thanks user for informing me of Meizu's shit build quality, it was too good to be true.

One user posted a dragonfly he made earlier.

>• user finished his Dragonfly metal puzzle

none of that changes any of this

ask /diy/ you have no clue

BV6000
youtube.com/watch?v=ORwvjXKbncg

ok, now open it

I do use a temp controlled one nowadays, retard.
Which of course is an improvement, but that does not make a simple cheap iron useless.
Again, it depends on the actual needs.

just got this for my sharks, anyone have something similar?

Just got some mail courtesy of my peruvian whistle mailman. I ordered this like a month ago to keep an eye on my pets when I'm at work a little first impressions:

-Smells like every other chinese electronic device
-The android app is kind of shit (hangs up randomly) I blocked some parts of it with xprivacy tho.
-Image quality is decent but not impressive
-2 way audio
-I couldn't put it in night vision don't know if that is an auto thing or if I've been chinked

All in all I like it for a 28 dollar IP camera, I was going to get a TP link but that one didn't have night vision. I might get that one later for another room.
Now some questions in case anyone has a similar camera, Can I watch the camera with a different app?

I still have to test the motion sensor and night vision if anyone is interested I can record a video or some shit.

>weller clone
>not getting a based hakko clone

whoops forgot pic

thats like telling fags to buy $0.10 ear buds cause they work and not something better

It's a Redmeme 3!

Yes.

no thanks
if you can't provide a single reason why you'd want to adjust the temperature I have no desire to ask the board you came from

Could you give the link?

If he only listens to 96kbs mp3s, why not?

A few dollars for an iron with many uses, that you also don't feel bad about abusing the fuck out of, is not a waste of money.

ayy nice Mitu phone stand for your Redmeme 3

Ruizu just came, I remember there was supposed to be something you do to it first but can't remember what, can anyone remind me?

Also why are all my gaybeast boxes coming beat up nowadays?

electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/28394/whats-the-need-for-a-temperature-controlled-soldering-iron

Its actually £13.54
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_259606.html

Pic related is the seal that's on either side of the box. I don't think it's original, since the Play Store appears to be pre-installed, but I'll have to ask for confirmation from anyone here who's more knowledgeable.

(Got all this from Gearbest if that's relevant)

Thanks a lot lad

Flash agptek firmware (it's in the wiki)

I ordered mine in ali untracked and apparently shipped without the bos hope I get it soon

Would a microsd to SD(HC) adapter affect the read / write speeds?

Flash firmware!

Chink'd, goughlui.com/2016/06/19/gearbest-counterfeit-item-uncooperative-staff-paypal-dispute-needed/

It has a vendor rom

my rn3pro came with sticker like this, and some strange rom,
i'd advise to reinstall asap

Flash it to global rom regardless.

Are these kind of cases actually good at protecting stuff?

rotormind.com/blog/2013/Temperature-Controlled-Soldering-Irons/

Mitu is larger than I expected! Kinda plastic-y, which is expected at $7. The whole thing is pretty lightweight but there's more weight in the bottom part. Also Mitu's head swivels.

>tfw i fell for the xiaomi meme too

>run malwarebytes mobile scan

>it says there is malware

>its a xiaomi app

>can't delete it

:_:

What a pussy.
If you never fried components and pcbs, you never learned to solder like a man.

>Trusting chinks
>Trusting anyone

Check the muiu ver. number
Mine came in shrink wrap, without the play store and the original chinese rom

Still flashed it and so should you

which one ?

See you soon in the next insecam thread user!

What the fuck did you take the picture with, a potato?

Thanks for the advice, I'll flash it right away.

That's worrying. Do you know where the anti-counterfeit label is supposed to be located on this phone?
If it is a counterfeit, it's a very high quality one. It feels legit, connects to T-Mobile and everything.

Linku?