uh oh

I don't understand. What do you mean?

i have a file manager that supports tabs but i never use them

wincuck habit dies hard

Why did you save Kerry King?

Go back to your Sup Forums tab. I mean Sup Forums windows, faggot

>He has to install a third party software to fix his shitty explorer
lmao

>needing workaround hacks to get functionality macOS and Linux have shipped with for years

So it's bad when Windows needs 3rd party software to do something but it's completely okay when Linux does it? Fucking kill yourselves.

There is no such thing as 1st party software when it comes to Linux because it's a community-based operating system; literally everything is 3rd party, so Linux has an excuse for it. Windows is created and maintained by a 1st party corporation with over $365 billion in the bank, so they have no excuse not to include basic functionality when Linux developers can do it for free.

>He has to search souceforge shitware to gain basic usability because his indian made OS doesn't have package system.
Fucking TRASH.

>i dont know what qttabbar is
>better create a thread on a vietnamese mahjong tips forum
and the old saying "op is a faggot" checks out again

>youtube.com/watch?v=1FikwdkgkyQ

>workaround band-aid hack

at least it's better than the ball of bandaids that is the linux operating system

>mad at a free working solution
do you also get mad at linux distributions that are slightly different from yours?

this. Fuck tabs.

How about just letting the WM handle it instead of every program implementing its own tab system?

Yeah, who needs 'em?

Rekt

Are you retarded? You can't even do that with tabs, you can only show one single view at a time if you use tabs. And you need to click twice to go to a specific tab, instead of just going directly where you want

Autism