Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Does anyone have an idea how to hack into snapchat accounts/get their password ? Need to get into the acc of my girlfriend because i think she's cheating on me...

Other urls found in this thread:

accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/login?continue=https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/welcome
money.cnn.com/2016/05/24/technology/snapchat-valuation-20-billion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Social engineering. Slap the bitch and tell her to give you the password

>not breaking up with her at the first sign of lost trust

Sometimes I wonder if Sup Forums is just full of trolls, or if we actually have this many idiots on the board

This. if you are too much of a pussy to just confront her and work through trust issues, going behind her back will solve nothing.

dump

it was only a general question. and i think, hacking is also a part of technology. if no one can help me, then just ignore me pls

Probably a dumb visitor from Sup Forums or something

nice thread

>snapchat
>gf

gtfo normie scum

seems like, i am tho lol

also,

>falling for the women trap
>not caring about yourself first
>not already knowing that the majority of women are shallow and immature and even more so during the academic years when they can pick and choose any dick they want without shame or moral repercussions
>liking a sloot

you dun gophered OP

breaking security is illegal user

yolo

easy
accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/login?continue=https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/welcome

u need to just get her user name. click forgot password.

it will send an email to it
use her computer and log into her email. most passwords are auto login.
done good luck finding nothing snap chat doesnt save....

Just dump her..

I'd rather live outside of fpmita senpai.

and that means not advocating or seeking aid in committing felonies over siamese interpretive dance chatrooms

>snapchat doesn't save

just because it disappears on the consumer app doesn't mean it's not saved anywhere

>snap chat doesnt save

implying snapchat doesnt clear its cache??...

if you would like to say how to do so fell free too

Sup Forums saves also?

money.cnn.com/2016/05/24/technology/snapchat-valuation-20-billion/

how does a company get valued at this without saving data?

install gentoo

there are ways, but if you need to ask the question here, you are too stupid to use google and too stupid to follow simple instructions

it's Sup Forums and reddit leaking again

ads jesus christ new fags they should have a tech related catptcha to post

only right answer

best next thing

OP, you are a fucking cuck, most probably all your future partners will fuck behind your back. Wear always condoms, unless you want some AIDS.

This
+ hacking an app for a gf is the worst thing to do. Seriously, use your time to find another girl.

>implying snapchat clears it's cache

nah Jesus saves

>>>/getout/

Damn user speakin' the truth
/thread