What was the last Sup Forums meme you fell for? for me it was "mpv is the best player out there"

What was the last Sup Forums meme you fell for? for me it was "mpv is the best player out there"

I use windows 10 enterprise on a dell bussiness laptop. vlc from windows store is my media player of choice and I use firefox esr instead of palememe or recently shilled opera. I do have an ssd though but not a 144hz screen.
Any other memes Im missing?

Used Thinkpads. I suggested them to two people who could afford better. Those screens are fucking awful.

Oh forgot to add, qbittorrent is my torrent client I didnt fall for stalled meme

So you fell for the qBittorrent meme and didn't listen.

16 GB of RAM. Barely even pass 4GB.

Wow, 5 posts including the OP and excluding this one, and 4 of them contain the word "meme"

kuso thread indeed.

all of them, I literally fell for every Sup Forums meme ever fucking told to me and it's glorious

I wish I couls afford memes...

SSD, mpv. Though honestly I love both, so thanks, Sup Forumsents.

>he fell for the T420 meme
plen

Happy T420 user here. Bought it a long before I even knew about the T420 meme.

The display quality is litterally the ONLY complaint I have.

buy the t420s or t430s fhd ips meme

ThinkPad meme. Bought a T420 and aside from the display, it's a solid computer. Even then I just use my T420 from bed or lounging downstairs, otherwise I'll be using my desktop.

16GiB of RAM

uBlock

Linux

(all of them were shit)

I fell for the dvorak / bépo layout meme, the f91w , GNU Linux and I will soin fall for the thinkpad meme

>taking Sup Forums's advice
Shiggy diggy doo.

thinkpad. sold it a month later. thanks for keeping the meme up long enough to get a good resale price

The 'everything Sup Forums recommends is a meme' meme.

Try using either dxinterop or angle to fix that, or upgrade to the bitbucket builds

vo=opengl-hq:backend=dxinterop
hwdec=no

SSD improved my boot speed significantly on Win 7. I really should have bought a larger one, though

Is it not?