My computer broke after my sister spilled salt water on it

My computer broke after my sister spilled salt water on it.
How much would a decent laptop cost? Preferably one that can run Ark Survival and other high-end games at at least 20 fps.

If possible, post a source, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz-JwI0d8f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>20 fps

You can play games on that framerate?

>after my sister spilled salt water on it.

Tell me more.

Build a custom desktop instead, you can do it for as low as $200 and will have better performance than a $600 laptop.

Post your thread again on /wsr/ and I will help you.

Until the computer I got 3 years ago I played games such as minecraft at 5-20 fps. I played skyrim at below 1 fps for a few weeks before it got too hard.
Now I can run skyrim at 40 fps or so and ark at 10.
I'm not doing too well financially, and I'm trying too save money for some medical things in my family. I won't bother with details, but the only reason I'm spending money on a co mputer at all is games my friends gave me and f2ps are the only fun I can have in my spare time.

She was gargling it because she had a sore throat and left it on a book above my computer when she was talking to me. Technically, I spilt it, but she put it in a spot that when I got out of my chair it vibrated the desk enough to send it spilling down.

Will do, but I need a laptop for my job. Since I can spend hours waitiong there wiout doing shit, I often play video games in the meantime.

pics of sis?

What the fuck
Dude just read books, give up on gaming or get a used ps3

Not him, but I grew up with the idea that choppier framerates = better graphics.

Started with N64, the expansion pack made games more choppy, but they all looked prettier than vanilla graphics. And all the best looking games that didn't need an expansion pack were also choppy, compare Mario 64 to the Zeldas. Mario 64 was silky smooth but Ocarina of Time had way better graphics and therefore slower framerate.

With Game Cube I couldn't stand how 'smooth' so many games were, I thought they felt cheap, ended up like Xbox instead.

Fast-forward to Skyrim on PC. With ENBs I was able to experience 'next-gen' graphics but something wasn't right. IT was still too smooth and still felt cheap. But wait, looks like I can edit the .ini file to lock the framerate to 15 fps! So guess what I did?

I know better now though. >30 FPS is not viable in multiplayer games, [spoiler] only in single-player campaigns. [/spoiler]

I need a laptop for work anyways. It's the only thing I've bought for myself in years. Gives me something to do while waiting at work.

>ended up like Xbox instead.
meant to say, ended up liking Xbox instead. Metroid Prime's FPS was too high for me, Halo's was perfect. Felt like I was playing a movie.

I still don't approve of Halo 5 going 60 FPS, should have stuck with 30 and made the graphics prettier. Now it looks cheaply made.

Interesting, but that's not the reason for me. I'm just able to tolerate bad fps, I suppose.

The main reason I care so much about Ark is because a friend from Sup Forums started a server for me after he'd seen me seem "down" for a while. I run it even though I can't play it at mo re than 10 fps because I'd feel bad otherwise.

download the books into your laptop then?

My laptop is what's broken...

>after my sister spilled salt water on it
Demand payback in rape dollars.

>I played skyrim at below 1 fps for a few weeks before it got too hard.

Skyrim is an easy game, but it wasn't fun and was hard later on. I played later onwhen I got a good computer.

7 years and going
I'll build that PC eventually

A8 7600

Free. Because your sister will pay for it. Unless you know you still are living at home and everything you own has been bought by mummy and daddy.

Oh wait...

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz-JwI0d8f8

>My computer broke after my sister spilled salt water on it.
how the hell did she manage to do that?
she drink salt water or something?

Give your sister the D for revenge