Tech gore thread

Post 'em

How is this gore?

That looks pretty normal

Not enough room for those video cards to breath, fermi house fire all over again.

th-thanks doc

>2016
>not having a fabulous gay pride tkl keyboard
shig

is this the dumbass that couldn't build a computer and broke like 3 motherboards?

where do i buy those keycaps.
are they custom?
pls dont say they are that wasd trash

read the filename

WTF am I looking at?

I want to put a 480 thermi housefire in there

Anyone hungry for smores?

G L A S S D E S K S

>electing to have bird shit in your house 24/7
your roof exists in large part to keep birds out
so do your window screens

please reevaluate your life decisions

Dog hair plus smoker. Nice. I bet it smells like an ashtray even after you disassemble and clean every part with isopropynol.

What is that substance? I Must Know!

Binary blobs in action. Stallman tried to warn you.

GPU from a marijuana smoker.

That actually looks pretty cool.

>inb4 collect the residue and smoke it.

Those are definitely WASD shitcaps.

What is the tube of lotion there for?

>2016 and not using lotion to improve your satellite signal

I googled and apparently someone decided to light a candle on top of their computer

thought so
gay.
guess im stuck with the PMK rainbow set if i wana be a rainbow fag

Holy Grail would be a set of rainbow POM jellies.

dem below shit-tier speakers doe...

There are vents on the back of the GPU. Any 4 GPU setup is gonna look like this.

not a fan of em
still wana know what a set feels like tho

>bee hive

Only time this would be cool since its a mac

Why was this piece of shit so popular?

>tfw was too lazy to deconstruct my mom's computer so I currently have it set up like this for the C: drive

But it's an SSD.

back in the day i had one. it worked very well and was fairly cheap. kept my 3.2ghz overclocked e6600 nice and cool and then my q9450.

NOPE

Soft, fluffy pillows ..

Smokers should just be banned from owning computer hardware.

Was this unearthed from Pompeii?

cryptocurrency mining

I really do hate SATA connectors. Made of the flimsiest material, I'm surprised they work at all.

At this point, USB 3.0 connectors are probably better in every way. Why the fuck wouldn't they even make metal plugs part of the standard??

inb4
>muh single-time insert

putting a thin piece of tempered glass over a wood desk is the bets of both worlds, especially if you inlay it into the desk top itself

jesus, I have the node 804 too. is this a prophecy?

someone's forced too much touch there.

>Ayo hol up u be clickn shit, aint gonna let you install dat dem windoes 10

underated post

What currency can you mine efficiently with non-asic hardware?

you know, that picture makes me sad because I have nephews that could really use an 8800gts to play dinky shit they like. stuff like cs go and shit... It really sucks that you guys break your old hardware, the manufacturers want you to do this to promote purchase of new stuff, it's like viral marketing. I know that this card probably was already broken, but just keep it in mind anons, don't fall for the how2basic meme and smash your shit for lels

Don't think so as that retard that broke 3 boards had the PCI slots on the case cut off. So he would have the card hanging.

Reason why Macbooks suck. That,and the 0.8GHz meme.

What the fuck did those guys smoke.

You are one dumb cunt aren't you?

Those are Molex to SATA connectors, or the opposite can't ell from the pic. The issue is the Molex part seeing as Molex is a stain on human history and deserves nothing more to be forgotten in history books. These fuckers are notorious for lighting shit up.

>steam buttons instead windows

Bricks break glass.

The worst i've seen IRL was a computer with so much dust and dirt that opening it alone could give you breathing problems and / or lung cancer and the other was a cardboard computer a piss-poor "friend" built and used as his second computer.

What pisses me off is that I actually think it's really pretty, but these fucking faggot movements ruined rainbow colors forever.

DAMN that must have been a huge candle.

>blower cards
they'll be fine

I used to work at a pizza shop and we rolled dough right next to our pc. We would throw flower around all over every day and I'm sure tons of it ended up in that case. I always wanted to pop it open snd dust it out but i never bothered.

Where's the one with the dice holding up the gpu?

but the fire clearly starts at the sata connector. those molex connectors are sturdy as fuck. the problem is the specific type of sata connector in which the connector is just molded around the wires. over time, they get hot enough to soften just enough for the wires to move. eventually they short, and if the PSU doesn't have OCP (or it kicks in too late), it starts a fire.

My old G15 looks the same...

you the OP from last time?

SPEED DEMON

Needs more thermal paste

This webm taks my cringe to another level.
Look how akwardly he moves FFS

Are you an idiot? What the fuck are you doing with your connectors?

that means youre gay on the inside

normies dont have an opinion one way or the other

Ayyyeee fucking strange coincidence. I went to high school with the person who did this, best part is she asked if it "could be recovered" on fb.

I would agree with this. I love rainbows, but I don't like them being associated with LGBT everywhere I turn.

none of them, missed the boat and will never break even if they're paying even a little for electricity

Why not just use normal glass? Better yet, laminated glass.