Sup Forums fags on my Sup Forums

I want to interject for a moment that the board you guys are posting on is Sup Forums and not Sup Forums.

See, here's the thing new fags from Sup Forums and /reddit/. Sup Forums is about TECHNOLOGY.

I don't give a flying fuck about Linux being able to play games.
Is it cool that it's garnering more support? Yeah.
Is it cool that Vulkan will hopefully bring an end to the Microsoft monopoly? Definitely.
Do I give a flying fuck about how "Linux is too hard ;( Everyone should just use windows, it can play more games!" No, I fucking DON'T.

If you're going to discuss graphics card architectures and benchmarks be my guest, but if you're going to bitch about how Linux is a hobbyist OS and how it can't play games CHECK WHAT FUCKING BOARD YOUR ON!

It's literally not hard to fuck this up assholes. Go to the RIGHT BOARD for the RIGHT FUCKING THINGS.

In short. Actual Sup Forumsentoomen Don't care about your botnet OS and how it can play games. We're interested in the specifics of Technology.

>inb4 >inb4 nice blog post
Get fucked, I'm tired of normal fags shitting up my board.
I'm just trying to do my part to keep imageboard culture alive and well.

Sup Forums is on the whole a pro-reddit board. Since you didn't know this, perhaps you should go back to whatever board you came from?

Let me be clear about this: because you, some cross board shitter and more of his cross board shitposter pals hate reddit, doesn't change the fact that Sup Forums is pro reddit.

There will always be overlap with Sup Forums and Sup Forums and there's nothing you can do about it. The perfect intersection of games and technology doesn't deserve it's own board, so if the discussion is leaned more towards Sup Forums then you'll find it here and that's fine. It's valid discussion and having one thread in ten pages that's slightly Sup Forums related isn't shitting up the board.

>I'm just trying to do my part to keep imageboard culture alive and well.
Shit's going to change over time regardless, just like how our language changes over time. Smarter people than you have tried to figure out how strict/loose to be about off topic moderation.

That being said, keep in mind that you probably killed a valid Sup Forums thread to make this one.

>my board
my board
>my board
my board
>my board
my board
>my board
my board
>my board
my board
>my board
my board

My problem is not with reddit, but redditors who didn't bother to lurk for more than a few minutes, read the wikis, or in all do what you normally do to assimilate to the culture you're moving into.

I agree with you to some extent, except you can count a good 10 threads during peak activity where there's threads promoting Windows solely because it can play games. That's discussion material right there. We know windows supports games by now. Why should it be on Sup Forums?
Why do we need another "Why don't you fags just use windows" thread?
If they seriously think Linux is a hobbyist OS, then gee, why are they going to a board dedicated to the hobby of TECHNOLOGY and asking why we aren't using their gaming OS because it can play games?
More precise because the above is a valid question to ask here, why do we need to have this question asked repeatedly here?

>probably killed a valid Sup Forums thread to make this one
If it died, chances are no one was posting, or it hit its bump limit.

>GPUs are not technology
>computer graphics are not technology

I never said that GPUs weren't technology.

I actually said ...
>if you're going to discuss graphics cards and benchmarks be my guest

Learn to fucking read user.

Yeah discussing which gpu gives more fps in your manchild games belong to

I understand where you're coming from too, and although your intentions are great, it's nearly impossible to enforce any of it.

>why do we need to have this question asked repeatedly here?
That happens on every board, and the ephemeral nature of Sup Forums means that's not going to change either. It's a feature of Sup Forums, even. If I want to have a discussion about something, I can do so without digging through years of archives to make sure I'm not retreading old ground. People might take advantage of it, but that's just one of the cons of the system that's nearly impossible to remove.

I really do understand your gripes. If everything you wanted did happen overnight this place would probably be a little better, but try to come up with a concise solution and you'll see that there's not much to do.

Culture changes, user. Move the fuck on. What Sup Forums has become is what Sup Forums is now. No amount of whining like an old fart about the 'good ol' days' when posts had principle and character is going to change that.

In fact, you know what? It's time to go gramps. Leave. It's not your board. It's our board. And if you're not on board, then get off.

Shut the fuck up OP and keep sucking dicks instead of crying about anonymous users on your secret club.

tru dat

8ch dot net slash tech

/tech/ is pretty dead.

op is right.
new sticky and mods when?

>YOU'RE

>MY board
shiggy

...doesn't matter anyways.
kicked out the desktop circlejerk to /w/ and /wg/
this place is too infested with newfags and Sup Forums
reddit plays a big part is the cesspool
Sup Forums crusades when

by popular consent Sup Forums is for GPUs, Smartphones and other consumer electronics and advice on such things.
fuck off grandpa, this board belongs to its people
it should get a different name tho

Windows and Clover browser agents should be autobanned

This lol, u seem breddy upset op

why should i install gentoo over debian without systemd?

>one is is more Sup Forums related than another
>normies out reeeeeeeee

Kill yourself, you virgin neckbeard faggot.

Try English, underage faggot

Kill yourself.

>gets BTFO
>s-shut up OP!!! g-go back to playing w-with your s-shitty linux machine!!!
K E K
E
K

Hilarious if the mods were to shadow ban anyone posting from other than linux

it would be pretty interesting.

Sup Forums is on the whole an anti-reddit website. Since you didn't know this, perhaps you should go back to whatever website you came from?

Let me be clear about this: because you, some cross website shitter and more of his cross website shitposter pals enjoy reddit, doesn't change the fact that Sup Forums is anti reddit.

TL;DR