To buy or not to buy.... Will it be better than my 970? If so, by how much?

To buy or not to buy.... Will it be better than my 970? If so, by how much?

greymethod.co.uk/Store/Product?id=496

Other urls found in this thread:

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-970-vs-AMD-RX-480/2577vs3634
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait till tomorrow you fucking idiot.

why are you replacing a 970? do you actually have a 4k monitor?

ASUS PB287Q

But I want the card tomorrow

There are no legit released benchmarks and hands on reviews.

Other than that, no its probably not worth buying an amd since its a sidegrade at best

>Will it be better than my 970? If so, by how much?
About -15%.

lol don´t know were you got that but if you take the """leaked""" slav trash benchmark for sure it shows a stock 480 trading blows with an oc 970...

an oc970 is on level of a 980 so its fine fucking cuck

>co.uk
Will they deliver to EU? You know, since Brexit and all.

your american education is showing...

brexit doesn´t matter for the next 2 years because of contracts

>your american education is showing...

It's a bit weaker than 970 at stock. You have to OC but the shitty blower cooler isn't good enough to handle the temps.

It's slightly weaker than a 3.5

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-970-vs-AMD-RX-480/2577vs3634

source or I call you what you are a lair and a faggot, because the last leaked benchs showed a heavy overclocked 970 just so so beating a stock 480.

>1 User Benchmark

>gpu.benchmark.com
hahahahahahhahahahaha you might as well post wcctech rumors ahahahahhaha

>Will it be better than my 970? If so, by how much?
at least 4.5GB

>I need 8GB for my 1080p medium settings poo card
Hurrr

Since this card is confirmed poo should I just get a 390x for the extra 100 dollars?

You're retarded, the 970 they used was the OC amped edition which is just a 980 reference and they used a stock clocked 480 and its on par, now when third party gets there hands on the 480 it's going to blow the 970s out of the water, just fucking wait.

>just fucking wait
I GUESS IT REALLY IS POO. TIME TO BUY A FOUNDERS EDITION 1060.

No, contrary to what n/v/idiots have been shilling all day it's just confirmed to be as good as people expected it to be. The retarded polacks compared a reference RX 480 to two OC'd cards and it's known that OC'd GTX 970s are roughly on par with reference GTX 980s.

>No, contrary to what n/v/idiots have been shilling all day it's just confirmed to be as good as people expected it to be. The retarded polacks compared a reference RX 480 to two OC'd cards and it's known that OC'd GTX 970s are roughly on par with reference GTX 980s.
Save your breath. People just need to left alone to buy shit they like. Nothing you say here will change if someone already made their mind up.
Waiting a week or more just to see actual game benchmarks and see what Sapphire or other company will make with the 480 would be logical, but let's fucking face it - most of people nowdays are immune to logic.

Nah, your confusing amp extreme and omega.

But obv you're sad that a 200 card isn't all that great. I get it.

Only if you need a method for heating your home as well as a gpu lol

>No, contrary to what n/v/idiots have been shilling all day it's just confirmed to be as good as people expected it to be. The retarded polacks compared a reference RX 480 to two OC'd cards and it's known that OC'd GTX 970s are roughly on par with reference GTX 980s.
It basically a $200 980 sell the 970 it will be gimped like the 700 series soon the 480 will get only get better

Or save up another hundo and by a card that's not two years outdated at launch. This thing isn't going to be close to a 980ti without serious overcooking. What a failure lol

why don't you fucking wait for the release and official reviews?

jesus christ

Do I upgrade my GTX 470?

>still no leaks
Fucking how senpai.

>This thing isn't going to be close to a 980ti without serious overcooking
Nobody said it would actually beat a 980ti, just that it would probably beat the regular 980 with an overclock to the reference design or a non-reference design with better cooling

>poolaris