Fell for the Sup Forums AMD hype train

>fell for the Sup Forums AMD hype train
>convinced my friends to sell their 980 in preparation for this upcoming AMD card
>based my reasoning on Sup Forums lies
>mfw they buy it and find out how shit the performance is and how shit the drivers are
>mfw they try to sell it so they can get a 980/1070 instead but nobody wants to by their used poo card

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/thread/S55041437
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw they instead get a great card and OP gets fucked.

>not spending all your money on audio hardware instead

gokillyourself.jpg

>told them to sell their 980
wtf op we never said it´s gonna be better than a 980... amd said its around 980 perfomance which the last benchmark the nvidia shills for some reason go ape shit about shows... because heavy oc 970 = stopck 980....

oh wait you are a dirty nvidia shill on full force

>Even the earliest leaked synthetic benchmarks show reference RX 480 falling behind the reference GTX 980 (thou not by much)
>"convinced my friends to sell their 980 in preparation for this upcoming AMD card"
Nice try at false flagging n/v/idiot, but you're going to need to be less obvious than that.

>convinced my friends
Nice fiction there m8.

>2016
>still buying sound blasters
Shigguty diggity doo

>Pre-selling your graphics cards
>Under any circumstances.

Seriously m8. No one believes your post

>we never said it's gonna be better than 980

YES. YOU. DID.

>friends

maybe if you had waited till tomorrow i may have believed you

You're a meme and an idiot if you convinced anyone to sell a 980 or better card before the Vega/1080 Ti release.
Sage for being a fag got and poor b8

no, we didnt

have you at least seen the benchmarks you fucking retard

>no, we didnt
AMDPOORFAGs were saying for weeks that it's going to match a 980 at minimum. Now they're furiously shifting the goalposts to try and claim 970 performance isn't a failure. It's pathetic.

This is the biggest bullshit in existence. I know you're trolling, but goddamn I have to reply. The first utterances of the 480 beating the 980 started about 5 days ago in nvidia threads, go fuck yourself you false flagging faget

>buying into any brand's hype
>selling stuff before reviews are out
you should just off yourself op

Upgrading card after ONE itaration
What the fuck do you want to find in the next, seriously?

y-you saved my OC

:3

Fuck you, AMDPOORFAG. The archive ensures that you can't rewrite history.

rbt.asia/g/thread/S55041437

Plenty more like it.