How can Android not do the simple task of streaming Bluetooth audio?

How can Android not do the simple task of streaming Bluetooth audio? code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=95294

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CuNxOHgS5E
code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=95294
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can Android not do the simple task of not being a laggy piece of shit full of security holes? youtube.com/watch?v=1CuNxOHgS5E

How can samshits cost $700 and not have nvme storage?

sorry I send stuff to people with bluetooth on my iPhone all the time

Patches welcome

How can samshit cost $700 and not have more than one or two software updates in their lifespan?

I prefer airdrop it's not slow as shit and u don't need to make your Bluetooth discoverable

>code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=95294
>android 4.4

Nice try faggot

If you look it still happens to people on 6.0.01

how can apple claim to care about security when letting exploits go unfixed for years when publically known and also have fbi crack their encryption that was supposedly impossible to beat.

hmm really makes you think

op here nvm i figured it out

Try it with a 6s lmao

→ this. you know it's open source, so if the task is so "simple", you can send your patches

Not op

I use bluetooth on a regular basis and it always works fine. Just turn on my car and it automatically connects and starts playing whatever was last played.

I agree it's pretty sad that it hasn't been fixed since 4.4

>implying android is somehow more secure

terrorists and pedos don't deserve privacy from the police.
iphone is secure enough against hacking and theft.

Never happened to me and my portable bluetooth speaker. But I'm using custom ROMs, so...

I'm Android 5.1.1 and I haven't had any problems. I have 2 pairs of Bluetooth headphones and a speaker as well. I use them daily.

works fine 4 me

>implying iOS is somehow more secure

It's called UFS, and it's literally the fastest one around

what shitty phone are you on? my 3 year old galaxy s5 can stream bluetooth audio

My Xperia z3 compact had nothing but problems on lollipop

Yet another reason to purchase the new Apple iPhone 6S Plus.

Depends on the device.

2013 Moto X: Skips every time I power the screen off and occasionally just because it feels like it. It has done the same thing on 4.2 through 5.1
Nexus 9: Works flawlessly.
Blackberry Priv: Works flawlessly.

My galaxy j7 streams just fine to my car, but it doesn't display metadata to the car's display. Apparently it's a common problem on android versions 6.0+. Lame.

Yeah, but apple can't even do the bare minimum job of having a file manager.

A file manager on a phone is like an ejector seat in a helicopter.

unless it ejects out of the bottom and instead of ejecting it just drops out

Id rather have software updates and a non-laggy phone than a useless file manager(since iOS manages files within apps)

But it does. I can stream from my phone to my Linux laptop and vice versa no sweat.

Yeah that's really annoying I've found. iPhones display all metadata perfectly.

I have a Nexus 5X and Bluetoothing music from it to a speaker is no problem.

I use it every day. S6 edge running latest version. No problems here

Enjoy losing the headphone jack apple loser

If it is not secure against the police, it is not secure against hackers. Either everyone can break it or no one can break it.

this is a new issue on 6.0. i'm still using 5.1 for this exact reason. i never upgrade to new android until most if not all bugs are found. which usually means i only upgrade to the next number when the latest number is coming out. when 7.0 is coming out, i'll grab 6.0.

Bluedroid simply sucks. I think they introduced it in JB or KitKat. They used blueZ before it, which was working completely fine.