How did curiosity take this picture of itself? I don't see any arm that the camera could be mounted on

How did curiosity take this picture of itself? I don't see any arm that the camera could be mounted on.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/121204-curiosity-mars-rover-portrait-science-space/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obviously a martian.

>He thinks NASA is real

A jew took it

Looks like a composite image to me.

If not, I'd assume it had a detachable device.

NASA invented the science of selfies user.
Fuck your FB generation.
>news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/121204-curiosity-mars-rover-portrait-science-space/

them footprints on the left the fuck

What's so surprising about footprints in a picture taken in Arizona?

It's a composite image, switched together from dozens of individual photos, that is also color graded before release.

This is an example of a “raw” image, i.e. no further post-processing (but it is downscaled significantly)

DAMMIT JUAN YOU HAD ONE JOB!

Those don't look like shoes, or feet, to me. They also seem to start and stop in the middle of nowhere.

If NASA faked this picture, and those really are footprints - then why would NASA just leave them right there in the picture instead of at least photoshopping them out?

Martian obviously, can't you see the footprints?

Really makes you think...

Neat

Was taken by the lander base module, you didn't think curiosity landed alone with a parachute? there is a base module that envelopes the Rover like cocoon it has parachute ect., base modules also has movable arm with camera.

off topic but Curiosity's wheels are pretty battered 2bh

curiosity is so lonely, riding around mars, in the middle of the vastness of space, 225 million kilometres away from earth.

I FIXED IT, your welcome NASA

I guess they forgot about those footprints.

It's nothing but Nevada

Obviously a mirror or reflective surface? have you never taken a selfie?

>acts like it's so obvious
>is wrong
kek

haha lmao u found the joke lol #1 joke getter

>>>/global/rules/3

those are spots where curiosity scooped up dirt