Worry?

worry?

Damn son, put some fans on that case

Get those HDDs under 45 unless you want them to die very soon.

Tbh it seems they're specced for up to 60

Your airflow must be shit. Take a pic of your case and the inside.

It's a Prodigy M stuffed with 390 Nitro and stock cooler on the Xeon. Of course the airflow won't be wonderful, but I have a 14cm noctua (back) and 20cm nzxt (bottom) as outtake, which I had thought would do the job.

Punch some holes in your case to improve airflow.

If you can move your drives away from the gpu, probably that cooler is exhausting hot air directly onto your drives and cooking them. My ASRock M8 itx did that too

You can't skimp on cooling with microATX. Ditch the stock cooler for one.

You're fucked

pic of airflow? and do u have an ac?

Replace stock CPU cooler and replace the 390 with a 480 as 390s generate a lot of heat and probably not good for a microATX build.

this, open side case panel op. that's too high hardrive will ded quickly with that temp.

Considering that. Interestingly enough, I haven't been able to replicate these ridiculous temps.
The drives idle at

'Tis the best I can do without taking the beast apart.
This is from the top.

>new WD drives are on fire
>everything in that case is on fire
>older Seagate is still cool

Why am I not surprised?

Because the joke's on you.

>seagate is the newest of all the drives, from 2012 macbook pro
>is completely idle when booted into windows
>64 C on a 2000W GPU is "on fire"

anything under 100°C is fine, it can handle it. dont stress about anything under 90°

for gpu

tfw cpu w/ 1.35v

you need to manage the airflow. i have no idea what else is going on with those hard drives.

Open up speedfan. Turn all your fans all the way up. That seems to have helped with my (admittedly old, but it can get toasty) microATX build. I still can't hear my PC, except for the slight coil whine my PS has, which sounds more like static than anything and is easily drowned out.