3 suicide bomber attacks in Istanbul in one day

>3 suicide bomber attacks in Istanbul in one day

What technology device should I use to keep myself away from the bombers Sup Forums? Should I carry a portable jammer valise?

yeah totally. everywhere. everytime.

dont go to middle east
/thread

Yeah, stay in Boston or New York. You will totally be safe.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance. The so called "suicide bombers" were in fact, exterminators bombing for turk-roaches. Again, my appologize.

kill yourself T*rk

>stay in nigger cities
you are aware there are more places to live than: Boston, NYC, and the Middle East, right?

Picture from bombings

much safer than in the middle east you retard

reported for being an impostor piece of butthurt crap
say that to my face and see what happens

a gun, you need to use it against your crazy-ass terrorist president

I live in Iran and the stuff I wanted to move out , I guess I'll be safer here rather than going some where else . even Americucks bleed from terrorism .
Protip : go live in a fucking getto or some town off the map xD you may die by anything but terrorist attacks .

That girl is pretty hot. Where can I buy her corpse?

safer than the fucking middle east what are you on about, muslim?

>living in gun safe zones

move to Israel since it is country which knows how to deal with terrorism. Pretend you are a sefardic or coptic Jew.

You don't need a fucking gun. That's what the POLICE are for.

nyc
>338 homicides a year in a city of 8.4 million
most had it coming to them. i doubt even 20% were innocent bystanders. idk thats high compared to other cities but its very rare you will be a victim

knife

>AYO CRACKA GIBS ME DAT WALLET N' PHONE FO I SHANK YO WHITE ASS

>oh hello there melanin enriched gentleman, please wait a few minutes before you rob me, let me call the police first

If you are educated or have a trade you should try to move to the west. If you want to stay in Turkey you should move to Smyrna.

did you even read my comment? I said OP should kill his terrorrist "president", obviouly the police won't do that

suicide bomber attacks in Istanbul in one day
Good

>What technology device should I use to keep myself away from the bombers Sup Forums?
pic related, you filthy goat fucker.