I need help Sup Forums . It's the middle of the night and I want to surprise my girlfriend by going over to her house...

I need help Sup Forums . It's the middle of the night and I want to surprise my girlfriend by going over to her house. I don't have any data connection but I do have GPS on my telephone. What app allows me to put in directions and navigate without wifi or data. Basically doing this offline ON my bicycle.

Get a data connection you fucking poorfag

That's fucking impossible right now, ballsack.

Openstreetmap
Google maps can cache a area of you want
Either way you're going to need a data connection

Or do it the old fashioned way and get a map

Open GPS on wifi
Put in address
Get directions
Screenshot

Why does it require a data connection? Right now I'm downloading the area (it's basically my entire country wtf) on google maps.

This.

What I do since I don't opt for smartphones or any of that shit is lookup the place on google maps, look for main streets that take me in that direction, then look for sub streets that will take me to their house. Just write it down in the order you'd be moving along these streets in order to get there, and boom. Follow in reverse to get back.

HERE Maps
You have to download the map for your country beforehand, then you can just use it with GPS alone. I use it on bike rides all the time.

Stop stalking people Jerome.

It's rather far though. 55 kilometers on basically all sub roads

Google.maps
Write down directions
???
Sex

Does it use the same directions like Google Maps? Downloading now. Thank you for your suggestion.

no

Because you need to download the maps fuckface
You can't install apps without a data connection

Well I have wifi now, of course.

/thread

ITT: OP wants to ride his huffy to stalk some poor girl

>biking 55km
Absolute madman

You said in the op you don't have a data connection
WiFi is a data connection

I meant on the road. Sorry about that. Yeah 55. It'll take me about 3 hours I believe.

I think it's the Bing map or something, but it's pretty much the same thing

Take multiple screenshots of the route and follow that

Would only lengthen my trip by so much..

Did I forget to mention it's like 2 AM?

Also remember to bring a banana

What, why.

It's not finding a bike route

Well I don't know how fit you are but for a 55km bicycle ride through a route I've not ridden before I'd certainly bring a little something to eat. A water bottle too.

To restore potassium, which prevents cramps

I didn't realize it was for eating, wow. Thanks guys. Definitely bringing some food and water. HERE Maps is still stuck on finding a bike route though.

It took a while. Ready to leave, just need to charge my phone.

Godspeed user, may Sheldon Brown be with you

>girlfriend
>my
jej

OSMAnd
Just make sure to download the map file of your area before you go out.

bananas are good technology

>OP walks in and sees this