Did Ian kill himself because Debian turned into such shit?

Did Ian kill himself because Debian turned into such shit?

Probably killed himself because he tweeted the word "nigger" while drunk and then realized that that shit don't fly in this modern day.
Basically, he didn't have the guts to go after the CIA and MIT niggers that would have stolen his job for speaking his mind.

He killed himself because he was using Linux.

what a loaded question i've never seen a loaded question in my entire life on Sup Forums

He killed himself because he turned into a psychotic drunk after his wife broke up with him. He hasn't been involved with Debian in years.

ha debian? MORE LIKE DEADIAN HAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAAHAH

ROFL

He killed himself because he was in a state of depression for years and was at a point where he was gonna snap at any moment. Kinda like most people at the end of USSR. Too bad instead of killing some MPs he turned into a giant pussy and ended himself.

he was killed by LAPD

this

He killed himself because the year of Linux on the desktop never came

is that you terry?

>he was in a state of depression for years

This meme has to end. I often consider suicide and I'm not even depressed. Maybe he killed himself because he was raped by that police officer? How come nobody remembers that?

This thread is a good reason to let Sup Forums just die.
There's no hope.
R.I.P.

He killed himself because he's transgender.

>Maybe he killed himself because he was raped by that police officer
Silly user, didn't you know? Men can't be raped. Big Mother Mary Koss taught me this.

pics or it didn't happpen

he didnt feel free as in freedom and formatted his body.

>This meme has to end. I often consider suicide and I'm not even depressed.
You literally are, if you consider suicide to be a viable solution to your problem then you're obviously depressed else you'd either hang in there until you die or die fighting.

>Maybe he killed himself because he was raped by that police officer? How come nobody remembers that?
Seems unlikely. If he was raped then he would have reported that shit to ruin the officers life at least.

True but killing yourself because someone raped you still makes you a pussy. Why not find out who your rapist's family members are and kill them in their sleep?

Okay maybe I'm confusing him with another nerd. There was this dude who got fingered by the cops because they were searching for drugs, then he made a fuzz about it on Twitter saying that he was raped, and since nobody cared he killed himself shortly afterwards. Was it Ian or somebody else?

He's permanently Oldstable now.

He killed himself because he was an alcoholic and people make bad decisions while drunk.

No, that was Ian.

what was the very serious issue that needed attention?

what did he mean by this?

Really makes you think!

You do realize why he was arrested in the first place? He was gone way before that happened.

>MPs
Muslim Persons? Agreed.

Freetards BTFO once and for all!

bolis brudalidy :DDD

He was an AM I BEING DETAINED?fag, the white equivalent of BLM.

He was drunk and disorderly (and naked?) in public IIRC and then abusive to the cops.

>He was an AM I BEING DETAINED?fag, the white equivalent of BLM.
How would you have reacted?

I would have realized that if I was being a naked intoxicated ranting imbecile in public that a cavity search for drugs was probably a reasonable course of action for the peacekeeper agents of western society.

Now go ahead and call me a bootlicker and get it out of the way.

If you want to find out his cause of death, you can start by looking at his twitter, Sherlock

I honestly don't think it could be any clearer.

>Your Tweets are written by you

Logical fallacy: the post

We have no reason to believe they were written by someone else

>I have no reason to think that certain possibility exists, thus it doesn't exist

Logical fallacy: the second post

>debian
>shit
You must be confused.

Yeah, sure, I guess it's possible

So are a lot of things. What the fuck are you implying?

he killed himself because it's all about Ubuntu now

> 1 retweet 1 like
>> this will surely bring attention ...

fug.

>Now go ahead and call me a bootlicker and get it out of the way.
Didn't intend to. Was just curious.

If you were apt to be aware of yourself, how could you not realize you were getting drunk to a point beyond your general demeanor? Why would a naked druggy want to sift through his own asshole to reach for drugs right outside of his own home?

You're not a boot licker.

You're a CIA Nigger. That, or brutally and woefully neglected by anyone with the ability to teach on the human condition. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I want to be an asshole but I really am sorry.

Bootlicker

Why would the cops make a fake post that implies that he was murdered by the cops? You are retarded. You don't even know what you're implying at this point.

Also, logical fallacy doesn't mean what you think it means.

Why the fuck is his face so lumpy

Yes, exactly.

>Debqueens will defend this

i was also wondering about the same thing

>Logical fallacy 2: electric boogaloo
ftfy

years of hard drug and alcohol abuse. got to treat your liver right boys and girls.

Sometimes suicide is the only answer. What if you found out you were a nigger but never realized it because you have the IQ of a downy baboon?

Some mask fags on a certain irc that I totally have never been too say it was gvt.. Raided then rip. Idk wtf I'm talking about tho

>I often consider suicide and I'm not even depressed
Edgy, tell me more why you want to kill yourself because you got killed in CoD

oldstable is best :')

Nothing has changed for a decade.
How wonderful.

I encouraged his death ama, does anybody have the screenshot