Be me

>Be me
>Check newegg for a 480
>They're already sold out.

They said there would 25x card in stock on lunch day!

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/why-nvidias-gtx-970-slows-down-using-more-than-35gb-vram/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but it's only brunch day

who said

topkek

I'm waiting for dinner day, better to wait for those drivers

the NDA ends at 9am EST, asshat.

kek'd hard

pop lek

Its always the same bullshit, there is no way to buy a 1080, 1070 or a 480 for a decent price, I'll wait til december, its the only other time I have to play games.

Why would you want a card that gets shit on by a 970?

1 hours ago.....might be an error on their site.

JUST BUY A 390X
kek

double the memory. you can easily fill 3gb with 1080p already.

>
3.7gb ive used at 1080P on my 390. 970 would shit itself :^)

...but 970 has 4 GB
There's been PROOF online that the 3.5 GB thing is a meme. Guys played GTA V and used over 3.5 GB with no troubles

Fuck I have a 970, I got the card for free as a gift so I can't really complain.

Is it really a big issue moving foward? I don't feel like getting it, only if I could get enough money to get one without extra money on top.

1070 is in stock at Newegg right now brah.

pcgamer.com/why-nvidias-gtx-970-slows-down-using-more-than-35gb-vram/

There's over 3.5GB of memory, but the remaining .5 GB is about as slow as regular desktop ram, and it uses that as kind of a shitty slow cache like your OS does for a hard drive.

basically once you go over 3.5 the game FPS starts to tank, from 100 to 40, 60 to 20, etc.

is it remotely near the msrp?

Is it msrp?

>1070 in stock for 450-500$
>for 1080p gaming
kill me

Hey pissphone :^) What you been up to faggot?

Your own article basically proves the 3.5 meme is just a meme

The 980 degrades basically the same as the 970, like 1% less

MSRP is 399.99 so I guess.

msrp is 380

It isn't just a meme faggot, it's a real big deal.

Out of stock? What happened to
No paper launch! Millions ready to go!?

It's a meme, you dip.

Your right. I knew it was around there, just guesstimated.

Kek. A lot of us have actually experienced these issues, and there are more sources than that. It really isn't a meme, but your to ignorant and are just trying to justify your purchase of the 970

What kind of retarted word is guesstimated?

I don't have a 970, I have a laptop with a 970m

In a chat right now with a shit load of people who had loads of Amazon newegg etc accounts all set up using virtual credit cards and domestic reshippers. They really think they're gonna be able to resell the 480 just like the 1080. They don't understand the tech and think I'm just a "troll" who can't afford to scalp.

Hey I see you're a member of the scalping community. Looking to get into grifting myself, do you have any hookups?

HAHAHAHA even worse

watch the movie The Grifter

Your mom

just sniff your poop fingers

people like this are pure cancer, this is why we can never have a decent launch for any gpu as of recent.

Oh boy

good luck finding a 480 for less than $300 boys, what a horrible deal that's going to be