/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News

• More RayBan fakes show up • user wants to buy 200kgs of Mangosteen • user buys chinese animu figurine • user chinks the chinks, gets free shit • user buys Teclast X80 Power tablet, processing for 4 days, despite being "in stock" • user loves MIUI 8, enjoys putting animu stickers on screenshots • user's Teclast X80 Power comes with hot screen, buzzing screen Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3GDPwIuRKI
s.aliexpress.com/7ZFB3QjA
s.aliexpress.com/AZzMjuiu
youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU
youtube.com/watch?v=z0D-ot2tso8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uoo3aXRESVA
gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_236705.html
youtu.be/8JIvEE9sDdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit you can brick your sharks! It has a cpu onboard with firmware that can be overwritten - which fucks the device's performance!

I know this is true because I crippled my 64gb mixza with Eye-Fi firmware. As soon as I plugged it into my second pc, the damn Eye-Fi drivers popped up with "Oh look, I found an Eye-Fi card plugged in! Let me update it to the latest firmware version for you!" Pic is my card with before/after speed tests. I'm really mad at Eye-Fi right now, I'm gonna call em tomorrow

This actually helps explain how sharks are so good while being cheap. They've put their engineering effort into the microcontroller/firmware side of things. The flash silicon is probably the cheapest stuff they can find, but they've developed fantastic erasure coding and bit streaming which gives it really good read/write speeds.

related vid: youtube.com/watch?v=r3GDPwIuRKI

first for cathy

Give and take friends.

Pic related is my tigernu backpack from Ali. (I also bought a gym barrel bag that turned out to be fake adidas)

Its honestly Fantastic. Will post further images of both

Request: Does anyone have a recommendation for a boroscope/endoscope for building structural inspection? Engineer here.

forgot pic, it's my card with before/after tests

That's standard. Even fake sd cards usually have at least an 8051-derived microcontroller.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>Thank you very much for your custom with Banggood.com. Your order was shipped out. You can login Banggood account to check your order information.

But what does this mean?

>Making up words to sound smart

Barrel bag and link to both

s.aliexpress.com/7ZFB3QjA

s.aliexpress.com/AZzMjuiu

Starting with the backpack.

>Sturdy construction, lots of features and has a zipper hood to prevent people from undoing it.
>well padded Laptop pouch
>Two drink bottle holders
>One internal pocket in front of laptop pouch
>One internal zipper pocket
>Free silica dessicant as a light snack

I actually recieved this bag on a day I had an argument. With my girlfriend. Chinese factory man provided the following advice ...

Why would you do that?

Awww.

but the important questions remain unanswered:

The biggest question now is if my mixza card is successfully running Eye-Fi firmware, or of the Eye-Fi firmware crashes the sd and puts it into a fallback mode

I wish I knew chinese, I'd email mixza and ask for a flashing program

This is why my Teclast tablet has been processing for 5 days now

Thanks for placing an order on gearbest and we are glad to help you.
About your order, I am sorry to tell you that as the items are hot-sale products and for the large quantity, the manufacturer does not supply on time, then the shipment for them are delayed.
However, they will be available in about two weeks.

it's a feature of MIUI 8 gallery

which part did you think was intentional? it happened in the blink of an eye without prompt

PSA: don't use sharks on computers with eye-fi drivers

10/10

Slow day on /csg/

Nice!

Hopefully when I get back from the office I'll have packages waiting.

woah, chinky's getting desperate.

>Shoes on the road

How's the gym bag? My actual adidas bag got stolen and I'm looking to replace it.

>your shoes are on the sorry

Be honest, would you stink this chink?

>shoes on the road.

would wife

I would chink her in the stink

lmao, google says she's north korean

RARE footage of ComfyReview getting angry at people on a tram
facebook com/TELEGRAPH.CO.UK/videos/10154416771724749/

CHINKED

Har har!

The don't even write a custom message, just copy paste one, they deserve to be chinked

why are white men and asian women pre-disposed to find each other attractive?
is it genetic, some mistake of evolution or just cultural?

Anyone from UK ordered a Redmeme? Did you pay for import/customs? If so, how?

Not from UK, but from EU.

Chinks sent the phone to their contact in UK, and that guy sent it to me via DHL, since between EU states there's no import fee.

But then again, i ordered from Ali not Gearbest

Better buy your chinkshit now before you leave EU.

It's ok. But the zipper toggles are a bit chintzy....
I've not really used it yet. But seems to be ok quality.

Not tested for waterproof

I have. I ordered from Banggood, so I'm not too sure.

Western media and its stereotypes basically. Strong white men with great masculinity. We all know this is bs irl. Good looking white men are not common. And the other is the submissive and exotic asian women.

>white men

You misspelled fat autistic virgin basement dwellers who idealise women

>The goods is in the sorry

W-what did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU

white male and asian female are statistically the most common interracial relationship, they can't all be basement dwellers.

Who is the seller?

>Asian women
>Finding white men attractive

Yeah, maybe after Tyrone and Jamal ruin that tiny pussy and toss her to the curb when they get bored.

Maybe after that they'll consider it.

Seriously consider changing what you find amusing

one day you'll start believing your own jokes

Jokes?

CHOO THINK DIS IS DA FUCKIN JOKK?
CHING WONG STAND FOR RIS

That's racist
Don't be racist

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=z0D-ot2tso8

dont depened on us, thank yiu

What's /csg/'s opinion on multimeters? What's cheap and where best to get them? Going to use it for making sure my 18650's work

Xiaomi Yeelight news by unbiased tech.
I mentiond I was having trouble a while ago with this lamp.

regarding permissions and the lamp not connecting to my phone,
they emailed me back regarding intrusive permissions and app not connecting to the lamp, saying;

"First of all, 2.1.01 has been published, which fixed those permission issue. Now, at the moment when App need some permission, there will be popup window to ask for confirm.

Let me explain why we need so much permissions:

1. camera permission: There is snap feature, which allow user to launch camera to take a picture, then pick up color from the picture to apply on the lamp.

2. read phone state permission: In previous version, we need read IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) of your device to create exclusive user id as the identity. In version 2.1.01, we will create random value as that identity, so we remove that permission

3. account permission (read contacts as you mentioned): WE WILL NEVER READ YOUR PRIVATE CONTACTS. But some Xiaomi device, or some other device running MIUI, there is already xiaomi account login, we need read that account information from system.

4. read or write SD card: for Yeelight Lamp, we will automatically download latest firmware from backend to sdcard for firmware update.

Basically, since version 2.1.01, it will be your call. If you denied grant camera permission to Yeelight App, you won’t be able to use snap feature; if you denied read SD card permission, your lamp firmware will never be updated."

now the app works but I need location (GPS) on constantly to be able to connect to the yeelight and use it.

I'm going to do a video about it next week. Atm I've got a kick ass nose cold and feel like overdosing on cough syrup.

My latest video; cube i7 tablet review m.youtube.com/watch?v=uoo3aXRESVA

I'll keep you posted on the Xiaomi emails as they might be useful for people interested in this light.

Not bad support...

I've emailed them back stating that location shouldn't have to always be on for a lamp.
It drains your battery like mad.

Just sent it. So hopefully it'll get run up the ladder to someone that makes decisions.

not going to have GPS on all day for a lamp. It's madness!

madness?! This is Xiaomi!!!

your voice sounds nice, you should try getting one of those microphones for doing binaural reviews.

>dear the speed is not we can control i hope you can understand us

something super tragic about this message

like the last garbled SOS of a crashing plane

I've just bought a BM-800 condenser mic on gearbest. £10 in the flash sale about 2-3 weeks ago.

I actually hate the way I sound. Would love to go to a voice coach.

I love binaural sounds and ASMR. Sounds wicked via my beyerdynamic DT770s

Some of these Xiaomi products are kinda weird.

Why do they make a water cup? I mean its cool and I want to buy one but this is like one of those parody pictures of Apple branded water.
gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_236705.html

I need a good /csg/ router that's DD-WRT compatible and has a USB port so I can use it as a print server, suggestions?

Your voice is very soothing, even if you don't think it's as charismatic.
Most people don't like their own voices.
You could definitely add a seductive twang to how you speak in your videos to take advantage of the female and gay demographics (as well as straight guys who just like soothing voices I suppose).

Well why does samsung make fridges?

Fridges are electronics atleast. The Xiaomi water cup is just a water cup. No electronics

There's a difference between general location (wifi, 3g antenna) and precise location (gps)

It needs precise location i.e GPS turned on far as I can tell.
it's the separate icon in the pull down menu of android "location" so it's not the WiFi or 3/4G icon you have to activate on the pull down menu

I'll bear that in mind for the next one.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT DEM PRICES

I guess Mophie is aimed at macfags who love overpriced shit and probably think aluminium is some sort of rare expensive material.

And I know my Xiaomi is not 10000mah, but that new one is, right?

>mfw it's probably "10000mah" in 3.7V

that's how they all do it m8.
They would be retarded not to put the biggest number possible on the packaging if everyone else is doing it too.

that's retarded

So... is it safe to drink out of? Will my water catch fire?

>rose gold
Well, I think I got the macfag thing right :^)

these are 4,6,10,15 Ah btw

This is what they deserve if they're too retarded to search the market for better prices

that's a cat

youtu.be/8JIvEE9sDdQ
Shenzhen doc.

chink shit

that's a cat

Got a $5 gift card from Gaybeast for issues with my orders. It doesn't work on flash sale stuff but everything else is fine. Any $5 memes I can pick up?

actually yes

I knew

Add $1 and get 32gb shark

>order two Teclast tablets

>"in stock"

>pay my hard earned money

>processing order for 5 days

>contact them

>"Item is not in stock, please wait another 2 weeks"

Yep. That's why I've brought it to Xiaomi's attention (hopefully).

I once bothered to google the address some stuff I got came from and it had street view images, it was just trucks and trucks coming from and in garages of buildings, no I can't find any place like that with street view :(

CHINKED

fucking chinks

the chink is in the stink

I hate it when 2 packages arrive at the same time. A small, totally forgotten order, coming in on separate days is the best - like the shark and ZSUN.

That's a tablet

It's the S180 60GB version. Heard many bad here but will test it in any way later on my second PC. So far the SSD is pretty light, only 38g. Any good software to detect problems?

just regular ssd benchmarks