5% faster than the 970

>5% faster than the 970
>10% slower than the 980

What is everyone complaining about again? To get this kind of performance for $230 is a fucking BARGAIN.

This is exactly what I was hoping the card would deliver.

And keep in mind we're dealing with a reference card here that will only get better with aftermarket brands, driver optimization and upcoming DX12 games.

As far as I'm concerned AMD delivered fully with this card, it has now surpassed everything else as THE card to buy in the midrange sector.

It's reign will last only a couple weeks until the 1060/Ti drops.
What a pointless card.

1060 won't fix nvidia's DX12 problem.

>What is everyone complaining about again?
Some people were hyping it up to be better than 980 and close to the Nano. It's those fucking "leaked benchmarks" fucking shit up.

It's just Nvidia spambots. All the reviews are positive

>What is everyone complaining about again? To get this kind of performance for $230 is a fucking BARGAIN.
Getting 5% more after 2 years for the same price? That's revolutionary!
There were people selling GTX970 because of the hype that AMD shills build up. Now they can buy pretty much the same card for the same money they bought their original.
Power problems included for free.

Nobody is gonna code for async until NVidia starts supporting it.

I only see desperate Nshitters saying "OMG, PEOPLE WERE SAYING IT WOULD BEAT GTX 1080ti OC!! HAHAHA AMD BTFO!"

Literally never seen anyone defending AMD here saying such stupid shit.

It's a housefire

This. It will literally blow up your motherboard.

The GTX 970 sure didn't launch at it's current price, it only just a few weeks ago came down to it's current price. Knowing how Nvidia likes to gimp it's older cards and while AMD improves it's drivers over time (not to mention the improvements coming from more and more cards adopting better and better DX12 implementations) the difference will probably be between 10 and 15% a year from now.

>Getting 5% more after 2 years for the same price? That's revolutionary!

Not the same price.

In case of new cards (I dont trust buying used GPUs), in my case, RX480 cost 2/3 of 970 price. Basically replacement for my current GTX660, since I wanted to buy 960 at first.

I expected good budget card. Based on reviews, it IS good budget card. Thats all AMD needs to do, claim "mid-market", since Nvidia wants to take "high-end" part, that only consist of 15%. That way, both can exist next to each other, stimulating.

I think those 15% include the sub 100$ market, so we could be talking about as little as 10% of the market volume wise.

As my current card is a GTX 680 this will be a nice upgrade.

It's not just 5% more.

Not on DX12 games or when you reach more than 3.5GB of VRAM.

>he thinks the 1060 will have 980 performance.

heating included as well!

>1060/Ti
>400 bucks
O..okay. Why should I buy that card again?

Unless amd gains market share

>better coolers on my aftermarket goyforce blows the heat into a parallel universe

consoles support async

78°C o nooooooooo
3°C less than what you are praising omg11111!!!1
jk retards, anything under 90°C is fine

all reference

5% faster than a stock 970. My 970 is ~25% faster than a stock 970.

The 480 also costs over 300€ in Europe. Cheapest 970s are 250€ I don't know how that is possible, but maybe the hype and faked Chinese benchmarks made dealers greedy.

>The 480 also costs over 300€ in Europe
It costs 270€ in Europe and that's after taxes.

As far as I know you americans display your prices before tax.

Custom 970s are much higher under load than the default nvidia one

perfect timing f͘am

>heaven

Finnish prices are 300 € which totally defeats the point of this card.

My Gigabyte 970 barely hits 70 C at 1500 MHz

294€ for the cheapest 8GB RX480 vs 305€ for OC version of GTX970.
That OC version will perform much better in DX11, so in 99% games released in the last 5 years.

>lower temps

>1060
>couple weeks

lmao 2bh

right.... see

It's non-stop today. Do they let you goys take bathroom breaks, or do you gotta piss yourself so you can keep shilling?