Non-Pajeet Programming:

What is the least Pajeet language to study, without being edgy and obscure with Haskell?

any language which requires you to think outside of the box

Python and OCaml.

Both top tier languages of a white man.

Literally any language.

C++

COBOL

just learn C++ and

loo

> dynamic typing
> GIL
> 2016

Python is shit. Ocaml is alright though and once multicore makes it into mainline it will be great. It will be interesting to see where it goes now that Facebook is throwing some money and developers at it.

keep it simple, use C

Pajeets can learn any language user.

The true non-pajeet sign is that of quality.

Java can be beautiful and powerful. The white man has written scientific applications in Java.

Pajeet Java is like wading through poo when there is no loo.

not many indians in languages with no jobs
so haskell, scheme are good bets

The white man writes most scientific applications in FORTRAN. Just to help you temper that analogy.

Though since OP brought it up, it's probably harder to write spaghetti Haskell (and get it to compile) than it is to write it at least decently.

The white man writes most scientific applications in Python with Boost, Java or plain old C++.

It's very easy to write cryptic as fuck Haskell.

keep it simple, use C

>C
>anything being simple

when will this meme end

>it's probably harder to write spaghetti Haskell

It's really not. Most of the Haskell on Hackage is atrocious and performs terribly. Most of the big Haskellers will tell you as much. Yesod and Snap went years before they could even handle file uploads without leaking tons of memory.

Not java. Not javascript. Not PHP and whatever internet languages are popular right now

>still not knowing the difference between simple and easy

Okay, most scientific code written by scientists, so things like large, distributed fluid dynamics simulations, are written in FORTRAN. Most scientists don't want to deal with a complex type system, and why should they? They just want matrix solvers.

Yes, it's possible to write cryptic Haskell. Most Haskell is cryptic, because it seems like everyone's first instinct is to write everything with applicative functors, which means you have to chase calls primarily through instances, through functions that obscure the actual types of things. Pick your poison I guess.

It's a dilemma. Be pajeet-tier and make money, or be a dignified programmer and make jack shit until you find a niche job that wants your RoR experience or something..

this

it is if you're not retarded

Don't pajeets LOVE C?

pajeets don't even know what C is

>python
Nice meme retard

Scala

they learn it as a intro to programming just because it's required by the curriculum
just basic loops conditionals, nothing advanced

>Python and OCaml.
>Both top tier languages of a white man.
>top tier languages
>top tier
Made me giggle

APL
COBOL
Fortran
FORTH
Coq
Iota

ArnoldC

You make me violate you, no matter who you are

APL is dead

Use J

>APL is dead

Bullshit

HolyC

>D
>Rust
>HolyC
>Pascal/Object Pascal
>Ada
>Lua

jashir cant into any of these

Assembly, it's arguably the most well document language used in modern computers.

PHP

Name a single important software project done in APL in the last 10 years

Deep Learning.

Look for a decent field instead. I develop internal software for a small company and everyone here is white as fuck it feels like it is snowing.

We had a Rashmir once that tried to rape one of the qts here but he got fired, he thought that installing Xampp is programming.

C.

Air Traffic Control systems still use APL.
Air-tight sealed government systems
Subway routing systems in the UK I believe

JAVA

Were these written after 2005?

Java 8 due to its functional interfaces

pejeets can't into lambda calculus and higher order functions

Java has had higher order functions since Java 1 through anonymous classes

All Java 8 added was syntactical sugar

No, within the past 3-8 years

Python is shit and more Pajeet-tier than Java/C#

Rust

What about Objective-C?
Fucking Appleniggers

Beautiful. Like poetry.

I guess, but it was pretty clunky to work with before 8

either way, you'll never see a Pajeet use any of that

Wait, so Java is Pajeet language??

I thought it was the most useful one, much more than the outdated C languages.

what about it?

it's dead, replaced by Swift

Rust is the SJW language.

You're pretty much forced to use anonymous classes when working with Swing, aren't you? Haven't programmed in Java for years.

>COBOL
I used to be the guy that supports COBOL application during phasing out of old systems in banks and stuff, COBOL is pretty easy tbqh.

How is java pajeet? Because they use it at all of the Ivy League schools? Youre right, you probably cant/shouldnt learn it

lmao rekt!

>Swing
I'm almost exclusively a back-end developer so I wouldn't know

I do know that Swing is obsolete though, replaced by JavaFX

>back end development
Sounds lewd

D