/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user got his Tigernu backpack from AliExpress and a barrel bag that turned out to be a fake Adidas barrel bag • AliExpress seller keeps delaying user's receiving time • UnbiasedTech user has news on the Xiaomi Yeelight after a back and forth with its app devs • Another reason to buy chink shit, local store charges Apple fags €129,99 for a 10000mAh powerbank • user bought the Kingdian S180 posts Sata2 speeds • Bluetooth Wireless Mechanical Keyboard found on BangGood • user got his first chink shit haul • user got some calipers • user gets meme cushion a heart shaped card from qt seller and a couple of micro usb cables • user got some hats but not really as they're the coasters he ordered • user's Gearbest purchase (a Kingdian S280 240gb SSD) only took 10 days to ship to the Netherlands • user got some fake comply tips for here memebuds • user's package came in a week some grow leds for his greens • user got the red JJRC H22 Quadcopter try recalibrating the gyros!
• user got a fake Rolly watch • Another KingDian S280 • user got two cree lights • user finds coupon for Xiaomi's Roidmi 2S (lets you transmit bluetooth to your car radio frequencies) normally priced at $29.88 with coupon $18.99 • user cripples his MIXZA microsd with Eye-Fi firmware • user's 10cent purchase arrived fast Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/381598558046
gearbest.com/tools/pp_261762.html
gearbest.com/thermometers/pp_378085.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/Pineapple_50025290118.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/cattles-Holstein-Friesian-Cow_50029072746.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/low-land-live-camel_50029424480.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/2015-new-crop-of-fresh-royal_1653031444.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/Frozen-horse-carcass-_50022158522.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.7PYsH1
uidesign.gearbest.com/GB/mail/2016/G0625.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks

2nd for cheap multitools

I got a package /csg/!

I wonder what I got?

some one buy these goddamn lemons and report back.

anyone know why are they so cheap?

To the anons who started posting about knives here.

Fuck you.

I want one.
There are hundreds at GB.
I'm very indecisive.

big dildo

It's a 99 cent aluminum tube!

ebay.com/itm/381598558046 (Blue #1)

Probably all close to going off or will go off while they're being sent to your house.

it looks like a

This.

Maybe pests out the ass too.

Last minute update since I ran out of space but user got his 10 cent chink shit in record time >accidentally used old sharkpad template

Please don't print any mousepads with the one in the OP, use pic related instead.

I ordered some shit on june 22 from gearbest, still getting "Sorry, your shipping information has not updated yet!"

thank you based chink shill

>IR thermometer:
crap, I've wanted to buy one of these for a long time. anyone knows how these things work? wonder if the specs are mostly bullshit, or if the differences between products really matter. I've found 2 on GB:

gearbest.com/tools/pp_261762.html
>11.99
>Temperature range: -50 to 550 Deg.C

gearbest.com/thermometers/pp_378085.html
>$8.99
>Temperature range: -50 to 380 Deg.C ( -58 to 716 Deg.F )

i want one. but what does it do?

things

I got an electric milk frother whisk from Ali delivered in 6 days, over the new year.

Ordered it Boxing Day, arrived New Years Day.

Click on the damn eBay link.. it's a flashlight

2xAAA Cree LED flashlight. Here's a complete disassembly.

There was a weird white residue on the front cone piece when I got it so I probably have cancer now. It puts out a very cool, purple-ish hotspot and is basically all flood (as is every light this cheap, because proper reflectors cost money), with a very light, minor spill. The clip feels cheap but it works so far. Like all cheap Chinese lights it's momentary off, meaning you can click it on and then depress the switch (but not click it) to temporarily turn the light off.

It's daytime so I can't really show off good pics of it in action. It has a WAY cleaner beam than the last 99 cent light I bought.

Did you try to look at 17track for your shipping number?

Please buy lemons

Ordered on 15th June from Gearbest.
They shipped it using Czech post.

Still can't track it.
Opened a ticket and chinks told me to wait a little more

n-no. first time buyer here

the lemons is in the sorry

2 metric tons of pineapples for 3.60$.

alibaba.com/product-detail/Pineapple_50025290118.html

oh, nice:
>In Transit
>Switzerland(Swiss Post)
>Latest Event -- 2016-06-24 17:05 Asendia Hong Kong, The consignment has left the Swiss border point

>In Transit
>Switzerland(Swiss Post)
>Latest Event -- 2016-06-24 17:05 Asendia Hong Kong, The consignment has left the Swiss border point

how much time should this take?

It keeps getting better.

>Ali Akbar
sounds trustworthy

even the sand in recommended links is more expensive

you can buy live cows,chicken ,and camels on alibaba.what can the chinks not sell!!!!

alibaba.com/product-detail/cattles-Holstein-Friesian-Cow_50029072746.html

alibaba.com/product-detail/low-land-live-camel_50029424480.html

>ali akbar

they are probably IEDs

>Green color: Extremely Sweet

None of them are from chinks, mate.

rude

>chink cows

Now I want to buy a cow to punch it

Then do it. I think it's the best tracking track service. They have an App too, so you can look for the package status on the way.
The Gearbest tracking service is shit.

we're all chinks on the inside.

yeah, I already did: thanks a lot m8. guess I should have read the wiki before ordering.

>Min.Order Quantity: 20 Unit/Units

What a buzzkiller

FREE CHINK APPLES

alibaba.com/product-detail/2015-new-crop-of-fresh-royal_1653031444.html

A shitty usb sound card dongle costs 20 euro here in the Netherlands(my laptop sound jack is fubar)

I will NOT be jewed out of my money,this thing should cost jack shit.

Where could I find something like this for a reasonable price?

>not buying 20 cows that die during the long shipping time to your house
>not taking a pic of the rotting carcasses for /csg/

less than a euro on ali

sigh

I'm now imaging a herd of cows waiting for weeks in some parcel center

thanks for the summary OP, was nice to read a summary without navigating through the previous thread.

alibaba.com/product-detail/Frozen-horse-carcass-_50022158522.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.7PYsH1
>Frozen horse carcass
>Style: Alive
I THINK I'VE GONE IN TOO DEEP BOYS

whats the catch how will i get chinked?

how does this end up in China?
is it likely some form of synthetic plastic-infused fruit?

>Certification: HALAL

dig a little deeper, maybe you'll find cryogenically frozen lolis.

>Certification: HALAL

I wonder if I can find camel milk on this site? I always wanted to see what camel milk taste like.

its from the united arab emirates not china.probably rotten or infused with aids.

Think one of these is safe to use? I've heard chink plastic isn't to be trifled with.

For some reason my dad gave one to me(got it for free from his job), but it looked really chinky cheap to me, so I went up on Ali and boom, there it was. But I'm still sort of hesitant to drink from it.

Also, planning on just getting rid of the fucking speaker(seriously, why the fuck would you want one attached to a god damn bottle)part and use it as a more sturdy water bottle.

go away Sweden this is a Chinese fruit discussion thread

Oh wow. Those are pretty cheap. I thought cattle was more expensive.

close. ghana

>stinky chinky electronic water bottle
sounds trustworthy

It's cheap in the third world.

You probably have to pick them up yourself.

can we get a camel review pls?
would like to see some benchmarks.

yea youre right i was looking at the seller

Update on this light: it rattles around a little bit and there's something like a hair maybe? or dirt? inside the bulb that causes a small dark spot to appear in the beam. I can't get any good pics because it's daytime but it's right fucked.

I'm sorry. I just want to chink with you guys.

>useless piece of garbage that might impact your health
>"should I use it goys???"

just don't fucking use it, what's the problem here.

>Port of Origin: Denmark
>Sender: Ali Younus

kek

throw it away

Bought some knockoff Ray Ban Wayfarers. Unfortunately the listing got taken down like 7 hours ago or something, but the seller sells them on a new website now.
They're not quite 1:1 with real Ray Bans. You'd be hard-pressed to tell the difference, but there is a difference. For one, the inside letters have these weird jpg looking artifiacts hanging around some of the letters. One of they Ray Ban logos on the arms has an extra bit of black plastic on it as well. Other than that, the glasses are 1:1. Would recommend for $20, which is what I paid.

I want a fancy water bottle dammit, It's my only wish in life.

That seems a bit drastic.

Do chinks not realize they could make even more money if they added US LTE bands to their phones?
And I'm talking just a couple like the Redmeme Note Three

Here's a pic of that arm logo. A piece of the silver bit, whether it be paint or plating, has chipped off, and there's an extra bit of black plastic above the y for no reason.

you're not the target market. They sell hundreds of millions of phones in africa and india

And a pic of the weird artifacting on the letters
Don't mind the glasses being covered in gray fuzzies btw, that's just from the shit microfiber cloth

is the case shit? that's often how people can tell
not that it matters if you're actually wearing the glasses

a water bottle is for holding water.a speaker is for playing music,they dont mix well.stop being retarded.

Well you can screw off the radio. It's detachable.

this is chipped paint.
just a shitty printer

Case is ok. It feels pretty sturdy. The Ray Ban seal thing got misprinted and there's a bunch of empty spots because of it, but it's fine. Pic related. Also it smudges kinda easy if you get some friction going.

I think you're missing the fact that they could drastically increase those sales as well.

anyone?

this. same for my country, btw.

>africa and india
>hundreds of millions of phones
I don't think they are that rich

I don't know what kind of chink wizardry made this paint chip in one part but not chip away when I dig at it with my fingernail for a few seconds. Top quality stuff.

Get a Takeya or something if you want fancy.

>hair inside

Chinks confirmed for Pajeet 2.0.

Yeah that's one of the older gen Ray Ban copies that are shittily made, the protruding logo on the side being the biggest giveaway since real ones don't have that and more recent fakes now have it as well.

>hand made in Italy
real ray-bans are now made in China and don't say that

does India or Africa have 4G?

india buys medium quality phones like the redmi and Africa buys those shitty $10 huawei phones. I was really surprised at the mobile coverage that Africa has these days

those shitty huawei phones don't even support LTE, they barely support 3G.
we are talking about phones that have LTE chips, but are not compatible with LTE networks in western countries.

I don't doubt that this is an older gen, but this is a knockoff of the Original Wayfarers, which do have a protruding logo and say that they're made in Italy

>I was really surprised at the mobile coverage that Africa has these days
Hell, its probably better than Murica at this point. Its amazing how shit our infrastructure is. We pay out the ass for shit.

I'm from eastern EU and ordered a redmeme from Top
my package just got 'dispatched to overseas', how long until it's here
I'm not asking to annoy, I'm moving in a few days

I would never order anything form China if I expected to not live at the shipping address 90 days or less after I ordered it.

You tell me.

slavs are retarded

What do you need a knife for?

got an email, "tech deals":
uidesign.gearbest.com/GB/mail/2016/G0625.html

u fucked up m8