Apple to disable camera/video function during concert

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/28/apple-patent-could-turn-off-iphones-camera-functions-at-concerts/

Get fucked, iDiots

Why do people even do that? Why pay for a concert you're not going to be actually experiencing? Who's even gonna watch a shitty phone video afterwards?

Oh good to know police activity is now considered a piece of art.

Nice clickbait subject line. Apple has filed patents for all sorts of insane shit they never do. Also this will never happen for the same reason cell jammers are illegal. Get fucked.

This is great.

wow, i bet their excuse is "supporting muh artist"

some just want to be walked over

Apple is a saint. They won't actually use it - they have many other patents like this -- but companies like MS or Samsung could if not Apple's patents.

Make recordings of concert-exclusive songs?

This.

Simple regulations can force camera and phone manufacturers to include this feature, to keep our men and women in blue safe, of course.

Cell jammers are illegal for two reasons. They interfere with emergency communication, and those frequencies require licensure to operate on.

The FCC does not regulate near visible light.

APPLEL

KUCKS

KUCKED

AGAIN

lol, good thing i moved away from iphones.

This is gonna create a few new ways to make terrorism more efficient. Mark my words.

>Also this will never happen for the same reason cell jammers are illegal

You don't understand shit, kill yourself.

Someone will reverse engineer the system and it'll be used to prank iPhone owners constantly.

No one records at concerts anyway. You just wave your glowstick.

Please let this happen.

>pay 60 dollars to see amazing live prefomance
>some fucking tard has is phone in the air in front of me capturing a shaky, vertical video with blown out sound

these kind of people need to be publicly shamed and heavily fined.

>break and gain access to a bunch of public hot spots
>broadcast that there's a concert at each one of them
>iCucks can't use camera to take pictures of their biscotti and tall double shot moccachino latte breakfast at starbucks

Nice factual rebuttal.

>amazing
>live performance

these kind of people need to be publicly shamed and heavily fined.

Will they ever use motion sensors to display a warning that user is a moron because he is trying to film a vertical video?

Total and utter misunderstanding of OP's article.

so its like shazam that runs in the background and disables your camera ?
How did they get a patent for this ??

.. i thought they were granted this patent years ago and it was all over the news back then too.. how did it take cbs this long to find it