No wonder amd can't even compete with nvidia's last gen gpus

no wonder amd can't even compete with nvidia's last gen gpus

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/4qfy9d/i_work_at_amd_the_time_has_come_to_ama_about/d4smjds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AMD literally handing their balls to nVidia

3 years ago AMD was releasing disasters that made their stock tank. makes me worry for Vega

Like obviously they made good R&D bux from console sales but did it go towards Polaris/Vega?

They didnt make shit on consoles. Razer thin margins

so... async when on nvidia?
you think it takes them any less time to make a card?

they made a dx11 asic, we will see later down the line how good amd cards are compared to nvidia, and with volta if nvidia is even able to make something spec compatible, i remember dx10 was suppose to have tessellation too and nvidia couldn't do it so they pitched a bitch fit to get it taken out.

most/all products take several years to design. Apple is designing the upcoming iPhone, next year's iPhone, and the following year's iPhone at any given moment. the same is the case with samsung and everyone else.

if you think they release the Galaxy S6 and then take a week and get started on the S7, you're completely retarded.

>Razer thin

:^)

Dude is clearly full of shit, as if they targeted the 970 performance and "VR ready" 3 years ago. Top fucking plop

Neat numerals friend

new gfx card startup here any engineers want to join?

It's not hard to predict the general performance of the next 2-3 generations of cards, and the "VR ready" is just a marketing phrase that applies to any card that meets an arbitrary pixel fill rate.

Good thing I didnt waste em

>Reddit

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

and nvidia literally orally imbibing said balls for 30 seconds

>tfw don't know what imbibing means

I need to read more

Please move all graphics card related discussions to the /gcg/ thread, thanks.
Saged to avoid any confusion.

>still fighting when each of the 8 other threads are at or above his post per minute count
>trying to stifle free speech

Reddit is that way friend

I'm in, just leave the logo making to me.

Dumb Sup Forums poster

YES

But he posted on Sup Forums about tech...

Fuck I wanted to do the logo, can I help?

is this meming?
of course you have to start designing the next thing years in advance, you don't think companies wait until the competition releases something to start putting pen to paper do you?

Dubs & dubbble trips
impressive

No wonder AMD doesn't have any drivers for current systems.

so edgy, so secret society

>implying reddit doesn't like your trumptard

Trump will cull reddit and make Sup Forums great again

According to autists, video cards are not tech

Why would you want something that sounds like an STD? Is this a nu-male thing?

what do you expect from a bunch of curry niggers

>hot curry and then customer service

Just like every other day in india

What subreddit is that?

/r/pcmasterrace

No way this is real

Pajeet makes AMD's GPUs lmao no wonder they're so shit.

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/4qfy9d/i_work_at_amd_the_time_has_come_to_ama_about/d4smjds

Smiley with carat nose confirmed for best ruse, king of memes

Me too. I'll be the ideas guy.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

they excel at bad decisions

Should have asked why, after a decade of promises, their Linux drivers are so goddamn bad and AMDGPU-PRO was still not ready at the time of their super-duper Polaris launch

Nvidia is so fucking stupid, it's one thing to end driver support for older video cards.. its another to actively GIMP their performance.

They're actually hurting business. If someone buys a second-hand hd 6950 (which still has driver support!) they're going to use it and go "wow, this 5 year old card really kicks ass! I think when I do upgrade I'm going with AMD." but if they grab a 660 ti and it happens to run like shit because nvidia is letting loose a continuous stream of diarrhea on kepler performance.. what do you think they're going to do?

It's a loss on all fronts. Those who didn't buy second-hand are going to feel betrayed and go AMD anyway.

Wat? Most of reddit is still jerking off to bernie sanders

nvidia does not respect your freedom