Mfw fell for the RX-480 meme

>mfw fell for the RX-480 meme

Just nuke my build already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqSS_3DSZO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't worry user, I fell for the 970 meme.

>tfw you didn't fall for the rx480 meme quick enough and now have to wait for stocks to replenish or get gouged another 100 bucks
>tfw you didn't buy AMD stock in february and can't even enjoy the benefits of sold out rx480s with your AMDomination dividends

Cannot believe AMD is manipulating the price like this. It should be illegal

Please move all graphics card related discussions to the /gcg/ thread, thanks.
Saged to avoid any confusion.

fuk off fag

Desperation intensifies

Fuck off to Sup Forums kiddo.

>it's ok when nvidia does it

Hey there, I'm not biased at all (I own a graphics card) but I'd advise you to always buy Nvidia™, because Nvidia™ runs faster, cooler, and gives more frames and GHz when overclocked. Nvidia™ let's me play games The Way it's Meant to be Played, and with Nvidia's innovative GameWorks™ development framework powering over 90% of up and coming titles this year, you'd be a fool to even consider a card from an inferior company. I could talk to you about drivers (amd has none, not one driver) but you're probably already sold by now. Buy any Nvidia™ card at any price point and you will NOT be disappointed!

timestamp tits or gtfo

>tfw you can only play games at 78fps instead of 81fps

Why live?

Kek
Give one example

Please move all graphics card related discussions to the /gcg/ thread, thanks.

At least you learned your lesson.

Go post in your cancer general. We don't post in your shit so don't post in ours.

>980 perf in dx12
>970 in dx11 but trumps it in high res
>Opencl monster cock perf

I dont know if i should fall for the meme now or if i should wait for custom boards or for vega idk mane

What'll be the price range on vega cards?

You cannot go wrong either way.

With newer drivers AMD cards will only become more powerful, unlike the competition who may release drivers that reduce performance on their cards in the future

Fucking this
I don't see why anyone supports Nvidia and their gameworks shit

>Fell for the 1080 meme

Oh wait...

>give me one example
>what is $599 msrp cards selling for $800+

Please move all graphics card related discussions to the /gcg/ - graphics card general thread, thanks.

>4gb

I fell for it too, bro.
Looks like i have to stick with ma gtx 760 a bit longer. At least until i can afford a 1070

>68C

Under full load (adjusted my fan profile up a bit and it stays at 1800mhz ~70c mark)

Speccy misreports it.

I go full panic mode when my 970 starts going over 65C but it's always much better than my previous 290 that functioned at a constant 78C under full load.

I fell for the $999 FX-9590 meme sombody kill me already

why did you buy crossfire MB anyway?
You know what?! youtube.com/watch?v=bqSS_3DSZO8

Dudes, stop bumping this dead thread.

I fell for the "gaming laptops are shit and make you look like a retard!" meme so paid MORE MONEY for a simmilarly powerful laptop that can do software development and play video games but is in a much plainer case

>tfw waiting for the zen meme to release for a new build

Sounds like money well spent, you stupid weeb.

yeah, $300 more for a brushed metal case and no red keycaps on the WASD keys.

at least Sup Forums won't bully me when they see my little asian apartment when i move next month

pic related, the alternative choice

so for weeks Sup Forums has been trolling people into legit thinking it was good then the day after its released go all "hahah look at these retards. they actually did it"

>who may release drivers that reduce performance on their cards in the future
nice meme

>I fell for the GPU that's still the best choice when it comes to the performance/(price*power consumption) ratio
Yeah, feels very bad

>9 months from now
>I decided to buy 2 AMD - The Way It's Meant To Be Poo'd RX480s
>I have 2000 hours logged in Ashes of the Singularity
>If I try to play anything else from this year my cards begins to melt the walls around them
>If I crank the fans up I risk having my dog sucked into my computer like a jet intake
>I can't overclock for those reasons, and even if I wanted to each card is currently using 250w and I would end up being bankrupt because of my electricity bill
>NVIDIA has just unveiled their new line of graphics cards last month
>Raj Koduri is going on stage at an AMD press conference
>Unveils the new budget PX 580 Pajeetlis, which will soon be followed by the Vrajesh
>Promises 980 performance this time and shows that 4 can beat an 1180 in DX12
>mfw this time it will be different

Your mistake was falling for the reference card meme

>investing in a bankrupt company

You're still gonna get stabbed and robbed, faggot

>anything past gen 2
Off yourself

>past gen 2
I'm surprised you didn't say something like
>There are only 151 pkm stop talking about other gens wa waaawaaawaa