Well folks, My Activity is here, time to wipe your shit from Google and disable tracking!

Well folks, My Activity is here, time to wipe your shit from Google and disable tracking!

myactivity.google.com/myactivity

You should avoid being logged into google for anything else than GMAIL. (separate browser recommended)

>using gmail
lmao

Thanks user

Did not know about this.
Have deleted info and set options accordingly.

I dont give a fuck.

>avoid jewgle
>use jewmail
top kek cuny

>implying this stops google from storing your data

If you actually want privacy, you wouldn't use any google services in the first place.

Enjoy your placebo, they will log everything anyway.

Freetard mail like openmailbox is shit

> time to wipe your shit from Google
Implying that will actually delete anything.

I'd rather not use small e-mail services that come and go all the time.

literally ayy lmao just buy a raspberry pi and host your own email server

>time to prevent only yourself from viewing the data!*

ftfy

God forbid Google uses my history to enhance search prediction as well as target me with ads that I'll never see!

>enhance search prediction
>censor my search results
fixed

Protonmail.

pure autism

You seem confused. I'm very satisfied with the results I receive through the Google search engine. I wasn't too happy with the alternatives such as Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, and startpage.

Thank God you have a trip. Goodbye.

I just might actually.

>Windows
>Chrome
>Overwatch
>Tripfag
Yup you're a huge retard

Thanks for this

> not blocking google's crap

*tips tinfoil hat*

Thanks for the heads up. At least these won't be visible from the user side anymore, but obviously if you use anything related to Google you're already fucked - including the reCaptcha.

Just how retarded are you, tripfag? The whole purpose is to turn your internet experience into an echo chamber where you only see results that validate your worldview, whatever that may be. If that's not censorship, slap my ass and call me Sally!

You could disable all of that since forever. I only have YouTube history enabled, because I need it sometimes.

Sup, Hillary Clinton

>browse YouTube but never login
Only advantage would be subscriptions and playlists, but I have no need for that.
>Gmail
Ever heard of email clients? You don't need to use it in your web browser
>Google maps, translate. Google search
Don't need to be logged in to use those
>Google plus
Nobody uses this anyway

>no https

>just buy a raspberry pi and host your own email server

That doesn't even make sense.

And any emails sent from it would almost certainly be blocked by everyone's spam filter

if anything this would get your shit flagged and they'll try to track you even harder